Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kelly I was just wondering what page number or posting you were working on my post is on page 226 my trip is a bit a way so if things are too crazy just getting back I understand. Thanks again
Brandy

Can I get Shaylen and Delainey each in the princess design with Disney Princess and the crown above it? It's the darker colored one in your Princess folder.

Thought it'd be easier if I put an example so I added one of what I want. Thanks in advance!

Hi Kelly! Glad you had a great vacation! Sorry to be a pest, but I was just wondering if you had a chance to do post #3436 on page 230? We are leaving tomorrow night! I just noticed you were doing later posts and some for people that leave in 2 weeks, so thought maybe I got overlooked? Thanks again!

Nevermind...we are leaving for Florida :(. I guess there will be 3 members of our Grand Gathering who just won't fit in :crazy:

Hi there, I absolutely LOVE your designs. Our trip is coming up, we leave October 1st and trying to be done a few weeks ahead of time. Here are my requests.

*AK still wild after 7 years of marriage
*Angie & Jeff 09' Celebrating out 7 year anniversary
*Monorail copilot license-one for Brendan and one for Garrett
*Projector roll Hollywood Studios-Brendan & Garrett
*Phineas and Ferb luggage tag-Brendan
*Goofy luggage tag-Garrett
*Spongebob name (dark)-Brendan
*Spongebob name(dark)-Garrett

All except the spongebob I plan to put on light colors. Thank you in advance. You are so generous to make a trip extra special and personal!!!

Hi there, hope you had a great trip!!! I am bumping this up because we leave in two weeks and would love to have these done. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Kelly,
Glad you had a great trip... and you are back home...

I'd like to make a few request when you have time, I know you must have lots of request... but if I could get the following

this design

with the names
Cari Minnie
Renee Tink
Brian Chip
Jason Mickey
Bren Dale
James Goofy

Also an Anniversary design with Tiffany Blue where the all the red is
it's our 25th annv ....

Thanks so much... and I hope its not too confusing...
I am making drink's around the world book and a welcome letter with the annv design
thanks again

Hi Kelly,
Could I please get the names Lauren and Carter with the halloween
images like post #384 (Pg. 26)
They will be for a DARK shirt.
Thank you so much!
Cindy

Hi Kellybell,
First let me start off with you do a wonderful job and it is so hard for me to pick what I want...ok, so I just put the names here and everything eslse on the designs page, correct? thanks again and please let me know where to donate!!!

Stacey in Tink letter
Emma in Jasmine Letters if you have them?
Bob in Goofy Letters.
Can you do in Halloween letters the Donegans

Thanks and I will post on your other pae too! Now, I just wait for you to post them back on here??Correct...oh we leave in 4 weeks..thanks again!!!
Stacey

Hi there. I know this is REALLY short notice, but I'm just discovering this thread and all the great designs in it. I had never even thought of making matching shirts until I saw all the great pictures here. We are leaving this Monday night for Disney and I was hoping to get these names in time to make some shirts:
Deb
Dave
Sophie
Lucie
all in the Mickey and Friends design - the one with the stars and Mickey heads around it. I will be using white tshirts and light transfer paper.
Thanks so much!

You're welcome have a MAGICAL trip:cutie:

Hi Kellybell,

I don't want to be a bother,but I was wondering if you will be able to get to my request (page 241, post #3611). We leave next Friday and I'm sure you know that last minute "Am I going to get it all done?" feeling. If you aren't able to get it finished before our trip please still make them, I'll make the shirts as a post trip treat for the kids.

Thanks so much,
Laura

Hey there Kelly! I am SOOOOOOO loving your disigns!!! I have not ever requested one, but have use several that you posted for others. I wanted to see if you could make a Phineas and Ferb disign for "Holden" and one for "Mommy" and another that says 2009 "I know what we're going to do today!" with a Phineas and Ferb theme. I use dark shirts with the dark transfer.

Also, I'd love an American Idol Experience disign with Holden and Mommy, again. And another for the front with 2009 American Idol Experience. For dark shirt/dark transfer.

Thanks for sharing your gift!!!!!! I am in LOVE with your disigns!!!!

We leave on Sept. 25.:cheer2:

This is a re post from early in Sept.

Hi Kellybell,
I've enjoyed looking through all your designs - they are fabulous!
May I please have a lady and the tramp name design for Sophie? It will go on a light pink shirt.

Thank you so much! :)

We leave on Oct 5.

Hi Kellybell

Your name designs are the best. We leave for our trip on the 25th. I know it is short notice, especially with your trip but could you make the following for me, please... All of these will be on yellow shirts.

Red polka dot minnie with the names:
Molly
Katie
Alice
Julia

Black background Mickey with the names:
Nathan
Ethan
Sean
Thomas

Thanks so much,
Laura

You're welcome :cutie:

Hey there Kelly! I am SOOOOOOO loving your disigns!!! I have not ever requested one, but have use several that you posted for others. I wanted to see if you could make a Phineas and Ferb disign for "Holden" and one for "Mommy" and another that says 2009 "I know what we're going to do today!" with a Phineas and Ferb theme. I use dark shirts with the dark transfer.

Also, I'd love an American Idol Experience disign with Holden and Mommy, again. And another for the front with 2009 American Idol Experience. For dark shirt/dark transfer.

Thanks for sharing your gift!!!!!! I am in LOVE with your disigns!!!!

We leave on Sept. 25.:cheer2:

This is a re post from early in Sept.

Thank you, I hope I understood what you wanted:cutie:

Kelly, are you still going through your pages or just doing reposts?

To be honest I have no idea what I am doing right now, I am just trying to figure out where to start!!!!!! :surfweb::upsidedow

I am respondin to reposts as people have trips rapidly approaching. I can see by your ticker you leave in 5 days!!!:banana:

Where is your original post and I will get it done ASAP for ya:flower3:

P.S. Any of my loyal followers have any idea what page I was on before I left?!?!?!?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter