Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for these! They love them!

I don't have a little princess disign, so I hope you like the one I did for Casandra:cutie:

They're fraternal girls, I also have a 6yr old DD that helps me so much. She really takes her big sister role seriously:rotfl: She loves playing with them and is really good about including them in whatever she's doing. I personally think she was starved for someone to boss around because she was an only child for 4yrs till they came along!!!!:lmao:
I really do enjoy thier differences they have always had two very different personalities. Bella is more vocal and demanding and Lila is more laid back and analitical. My family is also very close and always come by to play or take the girls to do special things. I'm very lucky that way.:angel:
My fear right now is that we are taking them to Disney World this September and both times when we went with my eldest DD(Emma) it was just one child to keep track of. Now there will be 3:scared1: Luckily my parents and my grandmother are joining us to help out. My grandmother is staying with us at the family suite at ASMU so she has offered us a few adult night outs, just me and the hubby!!!!:yay:
I have never been nervous about going to Disney World before, but I gotta tell you I am a little overwhelmed at the thought of the 1st airplane ride, the first bus trip from the airport and all that stuff with the twins, they aren't that well traveled and we will probably be pushing their limits, but I have promised myself to take it slow and not go Disney Commando like I have in the past and just soak it in with the twins.:rotfl:
I haven't been in 3yrs which is a record!!! But finally now that the twins are 2 they are old enough I think, (that was the age we took Emma for the first time) and the are free! :cutie:
How do you find the time?! Your twins sound IDENTICAL to my girls, Bianca (3) is demanding and very vocal and Sophia (1 1/2) is laid back but very analytical. I wonder if that is a first born-second born trait? We have traveled to Disney for the past 3 years now from Boston, 3 hour flight. I can give you tons of advice on flying but Disney is really fantastic about helping families juggle all the "stuff" that accompanies the little ones. Just be sure to have an empty sippie cup, the airline steward can put juice or water in it and it will help to pop their ears. Because of the crazy suitcase rules, I highly suggest having diapers and whatever else you need shipped to your hotel or I just used gardengrocer.com and they will deliver groceries to your room. Conceirge will keep everything cold (milk, case of water) until you check in - HUGE help!

Anyway, just read your other note that this thread for names. Your disigns are incredible!! Seriously, how do you find the time? Whenever, no rush, may we please have the cruise blue background with dark blue border (like in post #2703) with:
Peter (can his please have a snorkel goofy instead of Minnie, he is looking forward to snorkeling in Castaway Cay)
Sandy
Bianca
Sophia
and if possible the Leon family or the Leons, whatever you think is looks best.

Our girls are so girly and love the princesses. May I please also request your princesscrown2 design (I saw on your photobucket princesscrown2annie.jpg) for Bianca and Sophia.

I did read post 1 and I wll put your design on a dark or white shirt, whatever you tell me. :o)

THANK YOU!!

Kellybell,
Your designs are awesome! If only I had half the creativity that you do..
I would like to request some disigns.
I would like the cruise ship with fab 4 with the blue background and blue border with the names Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie. (red shirt)
I would like the Silvermist with the blue and purple background and do you mind doing the one also with the white background with the name Livie? And could you add some pixie dust to the disigns? I am going to put one on a pillowcase and make her a halloween costume out of the other.
Could I also get the halloween one with white background with the names
Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie?
And the Snow White with the name Melanie.
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.:goodvibes

You're welcome:cutie:

I have a question about printing the disigns on transfer paper. I have never done this and I just got some transfer paper so I can try to make some shirts. The directions say you have to flip the picture before you print onto the paper, but I cannot figure out how to do this. What program can I use to do this?
Thank you for any help,
Michelle

Whatever program you are using to print; when the printer options window comes up go to the paper type drop down menu and select iron on transfer paper then there also should be a box that says "mirror" image select that and it will print backwards so that when you iron it on it will read correctly. I hope this makes sense to you:goodvibes

i love your designs we are taking our son to disney for the 1st time can you do a mickey or walle design thats says Nathans first disney vacation he would love it, for a white shirt
thanks so much
You're Welcome:cutie:

These are beautiful! Could you please do two for me when you get the chance... I would love the Star Wars one with the name "Dakota". And the DCL one for "The Ng's". These will both be on Dark Transfers. Thank you so much!
-Virginia
You're Welcome:goodvibes

Hi I was wondering if you could make an Ariel tag for me with Ariel on it. The one I like is on page 2 in your names folder and can I get one with Savannah's name as the Belle one in the same folder and also one with Cole like the spongebob with Lily's name above
Thanks

Yes I can:thumbsup2

Kelly,
If possible could I get the Starwars2dark disign but in vertical for the following names?
Jack
Logan
I'm usinf dark transfers and putting them on a white pillow case down the open edge.
Same vertical way/same application for the Tinkerbelldark disign as well?
Delia
Olivia
I'm in no rush at all either! ;)
Thanks so much!
Mary :goodvibes

Love all of the disigns!!! I was wondering if you could make a Tinkerbell and a Fairies tag for my daughter Laura. Printing on a lime green shirt, and using dark transfer. Thank you so much!!!

Kelly, your designs are simply amazing. I went through all three of your threads (can hardly "click" anymore) and I have a few requests if that is all right. I would post links to these but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Carsname with Megan
Cinderella2name with Megan (the one with all caps)
Goldenprincess with Megan and Grandma
Gangstarsname with Megan
Christmasname2 with Megan
Mrspottsname with Megan and Grandma
Halloweenname with Megan and Gavin
Findingnemoname with Daddy, Megan, Matthew and Grandma

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the list was so long. As you can see, it's hard to find Megan without the "h" in it! Hope these won't be too much trouble. Thanks.

Kellybell.....thank you so much for the name graphics. You really should find a way to charge. :-) I found my names out on the shared website.....LOVE IT! and THEM! Your shared site is awesome!

Take care and thank you soooooo much!:cheer2:

Could you make one like this:
The Gray's
The Robison's
The Burkhalter's
The Glasscock's
The White's
I'm just in the planning stages for our cruise so do not rush if you don't have the time...just when you get to it. Thanks so much!!! I love all of your DISigns and I will probably be back for a few more for the trip.
Sure:goodvibes

Can I please get SARAH in the Hannah Montana style like Emma in your photobucket
I am using Amy's Dark Transfer Paper and it will be on a light purple shirt.
Thanks so much,

You're welcome:cutie:

I would love 2 for white shirts
Faith-belle
Gillian-cinderella
Or just princesses if that is better.

Sure:thumbsup2

Can I have these:
Fairies--DEVA--I'll be using pink and purple shirts--so whichever you would like for all of them
Star wars--CADE--white and blue
09mm.png
DEVA
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1966574
DEVA
DEVA
DEVA
DEVA
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
You're links just lead me back to my 1st post and there are more than one disign on that page so I was unclear as to what you wanted but I did the fairies and starwars one:goodvibes

Good Morning Kellybell
Could you please do a cruiseline name for me? Reese is his name
We just booked a 3 day at the last moment for his bday
we are going on 6-25 I would appreciate it if you could do it.
p.s. you created the cruise for me and I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten for it, I always make sure to give you credit though
Thanks
John
Thank you:cutie:

Can I get some halloween name designs to wear to MNSSHP.
Mom
Dad
Big Brother
Little Brother
Can I get them with just the names and not the designs all around it I want to be able to cut the letters out indiviually. Thanks so much
Nancy

Sure;)

Kellybell, Thanks! I was wondering if I could get the white ones as well. (like the Neumans one). sorry to be a pain.
Thanks again. I also love your stuff on the printable scrapbook pages thread. Your designs are GREAT!!!

No problem you're not a pain:goodvibes

Thank you, love them. I think I might have had a mind blank on the dreams come true, could I get Masters or Masters Familiy in the celebrate theme instead.
Thank you again
nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter