Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep my two threads seperate, is it possible for you to go back and edit your posts to remove the pics and repost your request on my Kellybell Disigns thread. This thread is seperate for Name Only disigns. Ya see I have two seperate photobuckets in which to fill requests with and that is why it is important to keep the two threads seperate.:cutie:
Thank you sorry for the inconvience, but to keep track of everything I have to try and keep my two threads seperate.:goodvibes

sure thing-- sorry about that-- I should have paid more attention. :)

Have a great trip and it is totally acceptable to bump this request up because your trip is rapidly approaching and I would feel horrible if I didn't get them done in time!:cutie:
Here's Mom and the rest are in my photobucket in the Incredibles folder.
incrediblesdarkmom.jpg

incrediblesmom.png

Thanks so much, they are great (as always), but I wanted Daughter, not Daddy. Daddy is too grumpy to wear a shirt :-(

Hi Kellybell!

Thanks again for the DISigns. I made the t-shirts today as I had all the materials ready to go. (Can you tell I'm excited for our trip?)

My 3 year old says his Pluto shirt is so cool. He wants Pluto to sign it if we see him at Disneyland. (I think I'll take a sharpie just in case).

I used dark transfer paper, trimmed the edges, rounded the corners, and it worked out terrific.

Anyway, here are some pics of the finished t-shirts from a very grateful and happy Disney mommy!!

IMG_5444.jpg

Hey Kelly.....Just wanted to know if you will get to pg 129 ppost 1928 in a few weeks. If so good if not just let me know. Am making it for Easter and we go for our family easter on the 5th of April. Just let me know! Also how's my project for u coming? If it's a pain cause of the graphic we can just say oh shucks and be done with it....don't want anything to be a pain! Thanks
I should get to it by the end of the week, and I'm still not ready to give up on that other project yet, I am toying with some ideas of how to make it work and for the love of Pete and how much I paid for my stupid program I should be able to enhance the quality somehow!!!! It's the principal of the darn thing now. I want to outsmart my program and make it work!!!!!!!:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:
Kelly you have twins?? And you keep up with all of us!! You are truly such a sweet gal. Have a great day.:flower3:
Ahh shucks:flower3:
sure thing-- sorry about that-- I should have paid more attention. :)
That's okay, I hate to harp on it, but could you please go back to your posts on this thread and delete the images so they won't show up.I don't want people to see them here and assume that they are on my Kellybell Disigns thread and start requesting and then I would have to redirect them. I know it sounds picky, but I don't want people to get frustrated when I keep asking them to move requests. Thanks for understanding. :hug:
Thanks so much, they are great (as always), but I wanted Daughter, not Daddy. Daddy is too grumpy to wear a shirt :-(
Sorry about that, I will fix tonight.:cutie:
Hi Kellybell!
Thanks again for the DISigns. I made the t-shirts today as I had all the materials ready to go. (Can you tell I'm excited for our trip?)
My 3 year old says his Pluto shirt is so cool. He wants Pluto to sign it if we see him at Disneyland. (I think I'll take a sharpie just in case).
I used dark transfer paper, trimmed the edges, rounded the corners, and it worked out terrific.
Anyway, here are some pics of the finished t-shirts from a very grateful and happy Disney mommy!!
IMG_5444.jpg
Wow you work fast!!!! They look great thank you so much for sharing and I hope Ian has a fabulous time at Disneyland and whatever else he's going to do with his new found freedom. What a blessing. Enjoy yourselves and have a Magical Disney Vacation:wizard:

Hi Kelly,
This is my first visit to this thread and I am amazed! You are really talented. I would love to request the following names and styles:
Megan in princesscrown
Annie in princesscrown
Sue in mickey and friends:new fab five
Joe in Lion King 2

I am planning on printing them out and framing them to hang in our disney family room.

Thank you so much!

Kelly, I love your designs! Could you do a "Prince in Training" for my son? His name is Landon. Thank you so much! It is so cute!

I love your designs!
Can I have in prince (white transfers)
Lil' Prince
and
Little Prince
Thanks so much...these are so much fun!
Here's little prince, lil prince is in my PB:goodvibes
princecharminglittleprince.jpg

These are great. Could I please get
Ariel with: Piper
Princess Aurora with the name: Aurora
My girls would flip over these.
The Ariel will be white and the aurora will be hot pink.
Prince in Training with : Remington (for white shirt)
POTC with: Tristan (white shirt)
Here are your requests:goodvibes
ariel2dresspiper.jpg

sleepingbeauty2aurora.jpg

princeintrainingremington.jpg

piratesofcarribeantristan.jpg

These are so cute!
I would like to request "Tyson" in Stitch, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny, "Stephanie" in Kingdom Hearts, POTC and Stitch and "Megan" in Kingdom Hearts.
I am new to making my own t-shirts, so I am very open to light or dark shirts. Looking at your designs I like a lot of the ones with colored rectangles around them, but please go with whatever you think looks best and I will find the shirts to make them work.
Here are a few of your requests the rest are in my Names only PB in their respective folders:cutie:
stitchdarktyson.jpg

piratesofcarribeandarkstephanie.jpg

kingdomheartsmegan.jpg

Could I get the mickey not so scary halloween party in
Ginger
John
Jillian
I don't see a year but if I missed it could you please put 2009?
Thanks
Ginger
Here's Jillian and the others are in my Names only PB in the Holiday folder:cutie:
halloweennamejillian.jpg

Could I get this in
Ginger
Jillian
Thanks
Here's Ginger and Jillian is in my Names only PB in the cruise folder:goodvibes
cruiseginger.jpg

WOW..you do awesome work!
Could I please get Holden in a Mickey design and Pirate design.
I will be using a light transfer on a dark shirt.
Thanks so much!!
Thank you;)
mickeystarsdarkholden.jpg

piratesofcarribeandarkholden.jpg

Kelly, love love the Halloween one (like jillian). Could you do that one for us with the following names??? I am thinking a black t-shirt for this one, but I will change if the design does not work with it.

Dot
Mary
Dusti
Heidi
Dave
David

Thanks, no hurry since the trip is not until Sept/Oct!

Thanks in advance, just love your work.

Dot

sleepingbeauty2aurora.jpg

Is there any way you can make the letters solid without the stars or crowns in them? If not I understand. Thanks. Just for the Aurora name, not the others.

Hi Kelly,
Your Disigns are magical.:wizard:
Could you do the name "Traa" with Bolt and Pirates characters.
And the name "Ashlee" with Stitch and Minnie characters.
I will be using dark transfer paper.

Thanks for all you hard work.

I have no idea how far out you are...but my daughter has a birthday this weekend and she wants to make her a High School Musical shirt with her name on it Hallie. For the birthday girl...not my daughter. You made her a shirt a long time ago!!! Thanks! I tried looking for the last hour on your site and can't find anything even spelled the same. If there is any chance you can get this done I have a 4 year old who would be forever grateful. The little girl even had her photo taken with 100 HSM items. Its really cute...wish I could post it.

No disappointed 4yr olds on my watch!:cutie:
highschoolmisicalhallie.jpg

Kelly,

I love your designs! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for everyone!

Can you do the following designs for me?

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/KellybellNames/Airel/?action=view&current=airelashley.png
Can you do this one with Ariel?

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/...ddin/?action=view&current=jasmine1kaitlin.jpg
Can you do this on with Jasmine on a transparent background? I’m not sure what color shirt I’m going to put it on.

http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=goldenprincesscatherine.jpg
Can you do this one with Princess on a transparent background with in training underneath maybe in a curly cue font that kinda matches the carriage?

I also have a couple group designs but I'm going to go post them on your other thread to keep everything seperate. Again, thanks!

Kira

Hi Kelly-

Boy , it seems like I have been requesting alot from you lately. You have so many great new DISigns, plus I'm trying to plan for 4 different things now. I have quite a few requests. The only one I would like soon since we're leaving 3/28 -I keep finding more stuff :) is this one:

A dark shirt transfer for Christopher name filled with the birthday scene and
5th birthday at the top.

The others no hurry some is for Star Wars weekend and others for our cruise in November:

All these are going to be on colored shirts.

Christopher:
Bolt
Pluto (with the blue background)
Star Wars (I know you did one for me, but now we're using black shirts) The one with stars with the dark red boxed background. You have one made for Michael

Zachary:
Chip n Dale
Goofy
Star Wars (same as Christopher's)

Michael:
Donald

Judy:
Mulan
Goofy
Star Wars (same as others)

Ray:
Star Wars (same as others)
Prince Charming
Goofy

Well, that is all for now. Thank you once again

By the way get those creative juices flowing for 2010-we're planning on doing the 12 nite northern european capitals cruise

tinksgilrs251520 said:
Michael (GrumpY)
Wendy (tinkerbelle)
Sarah (cinderella)
katy (jasmine)
Sophia (tigger)

If you want you can do what ever you like, I am just looking for some really neat t-shirt designs ... I have out the names and each persons favorite character next to them You do really awsome designs and whatever you can come up with would be fine and truly appreciated.
Thanks a whole bunch:grouphug:
Since you said what ever I like I decided to revamp a few of my disigns and do a less is more approach. I have also been playing with some new brushes I downloaded for photoshop:upsidedow
cinderella2sparklesarah.jpg

jasmine1katy.jpg

tigger2sophia.jpg

grumpy2michael.jpg

tinkerbellwendy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter