Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kelly! i totally forgot to tell you i wanted my names to be on dark shirts..if that was okay so..

bobby with the mickey
and
jenna with the the minnie

thank you!!!!

Hey Kelly - I know you haven't gotten to mine yet..& that's ok...I have plenty of time...but I just had to comment of the anniversary ones...WOW! Those are just beautiful! :goodvibes

I would love to do two mugs...

the names would be

Lisa
Stephanie

I would like the designs with (for Lisa TIGGER) (For Stephanie Winnie the Pooh).

Thank you so much...
LISA
Sure:goodvibes
tigger2lisa.jpg

poohstephanie-1.jpg

Wow. . Great Work!!!!

Can I get the following:

Anjel - Mickey and Friends
Savon - Mickey and Friends
Jesus - Mickey
Sabrina - Minnie

THANKS!!!!:thumbsup2
Here are your requests:wizard:

gangstarsanjel.jpg

gangstarssavon.jpg

mickeystarsjesus.jpg

minniesabrina.jpg

We have added a friend to our cruise. May I please get Stephanie in Arial? No box outline please. Thanks so much.

Sure:wizard:
airelshellstephanie.jpg

Kelly, Love your designs. Could you please design the following names for me. They will be on a white shirt. Thanks.
Maria pocohantas
Maria Tinkerbell
Maria Princesses
Destany Tigger
Destany princesses
Destany wall e
Gabby Tigger
Gabby Princeses
Gabby Lion King
Lisa Lion king
Lisa Eeyore
Lisa princeses

Thanks,:dance3:

Oh goodness you have a lot of requests! Hope it's ok to add mine, too.

For these I would like borders as I will be using dark transfers and will match the shirt color to the design (they won't be white).
Aaron in Lion King
Griffin in Buzz Lightyear
Cody in Mickey
Billy in Chip and Dale
Jennifer in Cinderella
I got these from your photobucket files and was wondering if you could add a black border with white background to them for me. And could you please make one with the same design (alsowith border) with the name Griffin?
Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you do these without a border since I want to put them on white shirts?
Aaron in tigger
Griffin in cars
Cody in goofy
Thanks so much for you time and generousity!
You're welcome I am happy to help:cutie:
Here's Mickey and friends and the rest can be found here: http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/KellybellNames/Mickeyandfriends/

gangstarsdark2mommy.jpg

lionking2darkaaron.jpg

buzzdarkgriffin.jpg

mickeystarsdarkcody.jpg

chipndaledarkbilly.jpg

cinderella3darkjennifer.jpg

tigger2aaron.jpg

carsnamegriffin.jpg

goofycody.jpg

Kelly-

I love all of your designs! I can't believe how talented you are! If you have time, I would love to have a couple of names for my kids for our trip in a few weeks.

I would love to have:

Henry- Toy Story design and Walt Disney World design
Ava - Fairies Design

I am planning on using dark transfers and white t-shirts (or light pink for the the fairies one). Thank you so much. I know they will love them!

Beth

Beth I am soo sorry I don't know how I overlooked this request, I hope that I got to it in time, you didn't say when exactly your trip was so I didn't notice that you were going in Jan. I am confused about the second one you wanted for Henry so if you see this please let me know ASAP so I can complete it for ya:cutie:

toystorydarkhenry.jpg

fairiesdarkava.jpg

Hi! Could you please do Jefferson and Smith both with the Incredibles name design and Ellis Jayne (that is a double name) with the princess name design? Thanks!!!

Hi! I know you have alot of requests right now, but I was hoping that I could add a few more to the ones that I have already requested??

Could you please also do Jefferson and Smith both in mickey and gang and Ellis Jayne and Adeline both in Minnie Mouse?

All for light colored shirts. Thank you soooo much!!!:worship:

HI Kellybell, if you have a moment, would you mind posting what page you are on for requests. I've been watching for mine, but I don't think you are up to my page yet. I just don't want to have missed it. I know you do some out of order according to to time of trip etc, just a general idea would be great. Thanks!

HI Kellybell, if you have a moment, would you mind posting what page you are on for requests. I've been watching for mine, but I don't think you are up to my page yet. I just don't want to have missed it. I know you do some out of order according to to time of trip etc, just a general idea would be great. Thanks!

I believe mine were the last ones she has done and my request was on page 94. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much matocody1997, that does help, I think mine is on page 95.
:thumbsup2

Thank you so much, Kelly! They are perfect! The kids will love them!

Beth I am soo sorry I don't know how I overlooked this request, I hope that I got to it in time, you didn't say when exactly your trip was so I didn't notice that you were going in Jan. I am confused about the second one you wanted for Henry so if you see this please let me know ASAP so I can complete it for ya:cutie:

toystorydarkhenry.jpg

fairiesdarkava.jpg

I believe mine were the last ones she has done and my request was on page 94. Hope that helps.

Matocody is exactly right, I am only on page 94 right now, but I am trying my best to catch up, do you need them in a certain time frame? I am sorry to make you wait, the disigns are quick enough to do it's the uploading to the correct folder in my photobucket that is soooooo time consuming, and the twins haven't left too much time for disigning and with PM's and my other thread, I have to split my time. I hope all my requesters will be patient with me I promise not to go away and I am still Disigning everyday I try to do a little in each thread everyday and respond to my PM's as well:cutie:

Kelly ~ your designs are wonderful!!!

I will be using white shirts for these

Could I please get 2 done ~ my boys will be SO excited

Benjamin in Lightning McQueen

Billy in Peter Pan

Thanks so much :wizard:

Kelly ~ We're leaving in a couple weeks and I was wondering if I could get these done.
I know you are very busy so I don't mind at all if you aren't able to get them completed as I had just stumbled across them the other day and it's short notice. I apologize again for the late notice!!!

Thank you so much, Kelly! They are perfect! The kids will love them!
Have a great trip:cutie:
fourparksganghenry.jpg

Kelly ~ We're leaving in a couple weeks and I was wondering if I could get these done.
I know you are very busy so I don't mind at all if you aren't able to get them completed as I had just stumbled across them the other day and it's short notice. I apologize again for the late notice!!!

It' okay Have a Magical Trip!:wizard:

carsnamebenjamin.jpg

peterpannamebilly.jpg

The only reason I ask is if you use dark tranfers you need a background or a border around the disign if you use light transfers you don't need those things, it's important for me to know before I do the disigns. So white or light color shirts, light transfers, red, blue, or black dark transfers. Let me know and I'll start your requests:cutie:

I'll let you know this tonight. I've got to see which transfers are available to me here.

~L

Can I get a Brian in the Jack Skellington Design----I am thinking a red tshirt, he has a ton of black ones
Brian in the Cars Mader one. white or red tshirt

and a Chrissy in the Winnie the Pooh Design white or pink.
and a Chrissy in the Fab 5 Mickey. called gangstars white or grey tshirt

Chapmans with the fab 5
and Chapmans with Chip and Dale if you can. Again light thirts

These are great, I just spend 2 hours looking at your collection on photobucket. We are in no hurry, next WDW trip wont be till next year.
I am new to this whole make your own t-shirt thing, so i guess light transfers, That's why I said the color of shirt.
Thanks!
Thank you, here are your requests:wizard:
jackdarkbrian.jpg

materbrian.jpg

poohchrissy.jpg

gangstarschrissy.jpg

fabfivechapmans.jpg

chipndalechapmans.jpg

Kelly,

Thank you so much!

This one I asked for the name Erin. When you have a moment could you fix this one?

Thank again!

Sue

Woopsy sorry about that:upsidedow
princesswandserin.jpg

Hi :)

I am using light transfer paper...

Could I please get "Miranda" with the castle and the princess's....thank you so much for the Shirley Family design you did for me on the other thread!!

Love it!!

Charlene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter