Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

Thank you for all of your hard work.

If I could request:
Celebration Rainbow 2010 "1st visit" and "Trip of a lifetime" names: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Brooke and Emily

http://www.4shared.com/file/110573533/4b839612/celebrate_6th.html
with 8

http://www.4shared.com/file/121602567/956963c2/celebrateanniversary_10kari.html
with Don and Leane We are celebrating 10 years and renewing our vows while there so it is a disneymoom as well.

http://www.4shared.com/file/103242699/4ca41ed1/celebrate_gang50.html?dirPwdVerified=6505f0b6
"Celebrating my 75th with Mickey and the Gang!"

TAI .. your fab!

:hug: I love your designs. Could you please do a few for me for my upcoming December trip!!!!
:santa:
Animal kingdom minnie jungle print light shirt: Gracie, Hallie, Mom, Mimi

Invites for Gracie and Hallie for:
Chef Mickeys Friday Dec 11, 2009 5pm
Crystal Palace Tuesday Dec 8, 09 4:35pm
CRT Fairytail lunch Monday Dec 7, 09 1:10pm

Thanks so much!!!
Melissa

I hope you did not read my post as being rude! I completely understand and appreciate all you do:cutie:
I was making sure I did not overlook it somewhere...
Thanks!:lovestruc

No I didn't take it as rude, but sometimes people have to be reminded that I do other things than just refilling requests all day. I went to do your requests and the links you included are not valid they don't lead me anywhere. I will try to figure it out with the names of the files, but it would be more helpful if you could re-post with which designs you were wanting.:cutie:

Kellybell would you be so kind to do an minnie animal kingdom print with the name CARLIE.:hug:

Sure :cutie:

I'm posting to the correct thread this time.
Hi! I discovered your thread and all the DISigners totally amaze me. I don't know how you do what you do. Thanks for helping all of us out that aren't nearly as talented.
I have two requests:
1. I like this first trip design:
http://dc124.4shared.com/img/127466332/b2c3e97c/1stvisitboy_nolan.jpg?sizeM=7.
Can you do it with Brec on one and Ashton on the other?
I'm using transfer paper for dark shirts no matter what color shirt I'm using. I ordered about 15 shirts in a variety of colors for each boy so you can do it however you'd like.
2. I also like this birthday design.
http://dc123.4shared.com:8080/img/132901887/1d93da27/celebratingb-day_abby.jpg?sizeM=7.
Can I get it with: Brec--Celebrating my 4th Birthday
Ashton--Celebrating my 1st Birthday
Mommy--Celebrating my 35th Birthday
I have a lilac shirt for mine (mommy) but the boy's shirts are in a variety of colors. If you think it would be best for me to use the transfer paper for light colored shirts for this design, please let me know and I'll get some.
Thanks,
Christina

I move the name up into the Mickeyhead for easy trimming with the dark transfers :cutie:

With these birthday designs I would do them on light shirts with light transfers. It would be a nightmare to have to trim away all the background with some many elements there. :rotfl:

I also changed the glitter on yours to reflect the lilac shirt you plan to use :cutie:

Please, can I have one with "I´m Grumpy" only. Thanks

You're welcome :cutie:

I was wondering if it was possible to get this design without the personalized heads we have too many people and instead of celebrating family time, say Grand Gathering. Thank you

The pic in your post isn't showing up which design did you want :confused3

I love your designs! Could I please get the balloonanniversarydenise.jpg (red castle, gold balloons with Mickey and Minnie hugging) design personalized? I would love to have the following without any names in the balloon.
1. 40 years together
2. 16 years together
3. 12 years together
4. My Grandparents are celebrating 40 years together!
I know this is a lot so if you want to give me a blank one I can try to personalize it.
Thank you very much!

Love all of your designs. So hard to chose. Could you please do the celebration design with the Bailey family on it? It was one of your new designs. It looks like it sparkles. It is so pretty. You did Tinkerbell, Mickey and the gang, and several others. I like Mikey and Minnie with the balloons and the castle. Also, if it's not so much trouble could you do the gold celebrate envelope with the name Peyton and Will on it. We will be in Disney for Peyton's 7th birthday in December. His little brother will be jealous if he doesn't have one as well. AHH Sibling rivalry! Last, could you do Animal Kingdom names in zebra print with Mickey Mouse with Peyton and Will's name? Thanks so much!:thumbsup2

Thank you and you're welcome :cutie:

I am wondering if I could get 4 Boarding Passes: 3 Mickey of What would you celebrate & 1 Tinkerbell
Bridget Skallet --- Tinkerbell
Mike Skallet
Josh Skallet
Jack Skallet
Could the wording at the end be changed to Can't wait to see you again! ?
Sun Country Airline out of MSP to MCO
Time: 8:00 AM
Arrival: 12 Noon
Flight # SY341
No seat assigned yet...
Thank You... I am going to put these as the tags to the shirts for the surprise trip... and if you have the time that is ;)

You didn't include the date did you want the date on them :confused3

I have been looking for something to have to surprise my daughter for her birthday and your design is great! I love the envelope with the ballons.....Her name is Ashley we are staying at Pop Century Resort for 5 nights. Thank you so much!!!:worship:

Kelly,
I am loving this disign. My dh's 40th is coming soon and I was wondering if you could make both of these without the WDW logo.
Thanks so much in advance.
Cheryl

Hi Kelly
We are having a family gathering over Thanksgiving and I was hoping to get your awesome Animal Kingdom Safari DISign. here's the name of it in your 4shared file safariborder_cestone.jpg
I would love it personalized with Donnelly Family at the top.
Thanks- Love your disigns!
~Nicole

Thank you :cutie:

Thank you so much for your work. I really appreciate it! You are going to make our trip even more special!

Hi Kelly,
Just checking in to see where in the "que" I might be. I am post #573 on pg. 39. I know I said no hurry, but I am starting to get a little nervous now. Just wondered if you do them in the order you recieve them or by trip dates. You are so popular - everyday you get more and more and more:goodvibes request.

I know you must stay very busy!!! Thank you again for your time. I can't wait to see our desings!!!:lovestruc

Thank you for responding to this the other day. I thought I might add that we are leaving the first of December. I know as you get more request each day, added to the busyness of your own life and with the holidays quickly approaching it will only get more and more hectic. So, I wanted to make my request early so you might have time to do them. This is my first time requesting designs so I am a little worried about the t-shirt making process - I may need a little time to figure out the transfers and how to make them work. No worries and not trying to rush you - I appreciate you taking the time away from your own life to do these for other people! Thanks again!:lovestruc

No I didn't take it as rude, but sometimes people have to be reminded that I do other things than just refilling requests all day. I went to do your requests and the links you included are not valid they don't lead me anywhere. I will try to figure it out with the names of the files, but it would be more helpful if you could re-post with which designs you were wanting.:cutie:

Christian (all light):

Emelie (all light):

Thank you:)

I hope that I've given enough request time. If not, please advise and maybe I can post an all out help bulletin. We are leaving on 11/12. I would like the following magnets if possible.

1. First Disney Wonder Cruise - Lisa & Chase, November 2009 (Mother and son)

2. Mommy and Dawson Cruise (Wonder), November 2009. Any way you can put the Wonder in a heart of some sort???

3. Disney Cruise Magnet w/ something like "Making Magical Memories" November 2009 and list the following people:

Matt, Wendy, Brooklyn, Bailey, Lisa D, Chase, Sharon, Dawson, Lisa A

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kelly,
Just wanted to let you know the designs you did for my family are perfect! I can't thank you enough for your time to make our vacation a little more special! Thanks for your generosity!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Kelly!!! I know you are so busy with these requests - but wanted to change a couple of mine if you haven't started working on them already - instead of the zebra print, we would like the cheetah print with both Laney and Rylee's names in the lower case font. Also I saw the Wild Mom on the photobucket but am having some problems getting it to print out - can you repost that in the lower case font and the cheetah print. Rylee would still also like her name in the Silvermist print.

If you haven't gotten a chance to work on the Autograph cover - don't worry about that as I think I can do that one (although I am sure I won't come close to the great work you do!!)

We leave the 24th so if these are not possible to get to, just let me know - thanks again so much!!!!
[/QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kellybell - I just wanted to check on this as I know you are very very busy and I totally appreciate all you are doing to make trips extra special!!! I had changed a couple of things on earlier posts so I am hoping that doesn't confuse things - trying to make things a bit simpler......

We are leaving Saturday morning Oct 24 and I am thinking that if I could just get the AK names that would be great (I am thinking I may need a few tries to do these as I have never done tshirts before) - just would like Laney and Rylee with the AK Minnie in lower case cheetah print and if you could do Wild Mom in lower case cheetah with AK Minnie that would be great! :cloud9:

Thank you thank you!!!:yay:

Barb

Hi Kelly,
**RUSH REQUEST IF POSSIBLE)**
I am hoping to do some treat packages for my kids & nieces for Halloween and was hoping you might be able to do a few names for me. Sorry for the RUSH REQUEST!!! If you don't have time before halloween I will do it for Xmas.

In the black sold mickey ears with character of mickey, plus pixie dust (like post #3519)could I please get the names:
Carter and Alex. (If you have time to do the same mickey head but with Goofy that would be awesome but I understand if you are too busy!!)

With the same black Mickey Head, Character of Minnie & Pixie Dust (Like post #3519)could I please get the names:
Lauren, Karis & Payden. (Also the same mickey head with the fairies or tinkerbell for these names would be awesome).
LIGHT SHIRTS

I also made a request a couple weeks ago on your other site that says you don't read anymore. I posted the following request.
The names:
Lauren and Carter with the HALLOWEEN
images like post #384 (Pg. 26) They will for a DARK shirt if you have time to do them FOR A HALLOWEEN PARTY THIS COMING SAT. (Oct 24th)!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are the best!
You really make gifts have that special touch!
Cindy

NO HURRY for these names but when you have time I am going to make some gift bags and shirts for XMAS. Could I PLEASE get the names:
Carter in mickey mouseclubhouse design with and little einstein design (Light) & goofy design.
Alex and Carter in Mickey3 design (light)with WDW 2010
Karis, Lauren in Minnie (light)design with WDW 2010
Payden in Minnie (light) with WDW 2009 not 2010.
Owen and Carter in Spiderman design (light)
Riley in HSM (Light) Design
I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!!!!
Thank you for all your work!!!

I love you boarding passes. The flight info is Southwest # 584 leaving MSY to MCO @ 8:00am

Can I have
Mickey boarding pass
1) Brandon Greer
2) Matthew Krail
3) Andrew Krail
4) Fred Teran

Tink Boarding pass
1)Katherine Krail
2) Alice Greer

Cindy Boarding pass
1) Elizabeth Teran
2) Kristina Teran

Thanks!

I love you boarding passes. The flight info is Southwest # 584 leaving MSY to MCO @ 8:00am

Can I have
Mickey boarding pass
1) Brandon Greer
2) Matthew Krail
3) Andrew Krail
4) Fred Teran

Tink Boarding pass
1)Katherine Krail
2) Alice Greer

Cindy Boarding pass
1) Elizabeth Teran
2) Kristina Teran

Thanks!

Oh....I forgot one......Cindy pass with Madison Krail.....Thanks again!!

I pray that you get a few minutes to iron before the party starts :rotfl:

I'm sooo sorry this is so late I hope you can forgive me:goodvibes

I DID!!!!! I DID!!!!! Thanks sooooo much!!! No forgiveness needed! :goodvibes I know you do this on your own time as a gift to all of us with only a big thank you as payment and I VERY much appreciate it! :hug:

HI Kelly-
This is my request from post 641. I know you are crazy busy right now so I tried to cut it back. Oct. 30 is the last day I'll have a chance to work on shirts before our trip so if you don't get to my request I won't need the Rainbow celebration shirts. But if you can do the kids names I'll still make autograph covers for them up to Nov. 2. If you can't do it before then its o.k. we appreciate all you are doing for everyone. Thanks!

(removing 1 request)

cheshirecat_hayley.jpg but with Kaylee

and something similar with Phineas & Ferb and the name Nate

and something similar with Cars (Lightening McQueen & Mater) and the name Max

Your work is really great and its so nice of you do to this! Oh I see this might matter- I'm planning on white shirts. I'm also planning on doing autograph books to match with the names.

I have a couple more requests if its o.k. The Rainbow 2009 shirts. Can you make:
Big Sister
Big Brother
Little Brother

You already have the rest of the family covered. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter