Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

Can I get Shaylen and Delainey each in the princess design with Disney Princess and the crown above it? It's the darker colored one in your Princess folder.

!

Reposting here from your name thread thanks!

Thank you for treating us with disigns for personalizing our kids outfits!! I SO APPRECIATE IT!!
Would you be able to customize these names please they are going on light shirts (white or pink):

verticletink for Camiryn & Cassidy
fairies_maci for Camiryn & Cassidy
pinkminnie for Camiryn, Cassidy & Mommy
Mickeymouseclubhouse_mason for Cassidy
hannahmontana_hailie for Camiryn
mater_ashlie for Bob (or Daddy which ever)
gangstars for Jerri-Lea (does that one work if it is verticle?)
goldenprincess for Princess
chefmickey for Camiryn, Cassidy, Jerri-Lea & Bob
mickey3_braylon for Camiryn, Cassidy, Jerri-Lea & Bob

Thanks again! You rock!
Can't wait to surprise the girls with our first trip and our shirts!!

Wow! Thank you for sharing your talent!!
Would you mind personalizing two names they will be on white

Rhys
Kenadi

like the tinkerbelle_bailey.jpg

Thank you so much!

Repost from Names Thread....

Would like the following:

Mickey2 design: Rico and Brithday Boy (front and back for shirt)
Minnie2 design: Loren
gangsters: 2010

Thanks DArling :lovestruc

Moving over from name thread...

Hi Kelly,
Can I get a few done for my little ones (and mom and dad too)?

Star Wars - Jackson (Loved the Star Wars one you did on page 228)
Ariel - Grace
Belle - Eleanor
Sleeping Beauty - Mom
Buzz / Woody - Dad

Thanks, awesome work!!! :cool1:

I know you aren't even close to my post but we leave in a week, is it too late to get these? Thanks for all your hard work.

Have a magical vacation :wizard:

Thank you so much! These are fantastic! Big grins at my house, and I can't wait to show my Aunt.
Would it be possible to get the Celebrating one without the apostrophe? So it just says Richardsons?
Thanks again. And if you don't have time, I totally understand.
Amy

No worries I strive for requester satisfaction:cutie:

We LOVE your designs!!

My daughter likes the Tink name that has lower case letters in it, on your site there is a (TinkBailey) that she likes...could you do that in Ailey?

Also, my computer is slow and could not check to see if you had the same design in a Minnie option...if you do, could you do Grandma in that one???

Thanks so much!!
Tara

Can I have same ones.

Costa Family - Vacation December 2009

Names: Gilson (Grumpy)
Saadia (Snow White)
Átila(Dash - Mr. Incredible son)
Beto (Sleepy)
Risalva (Minie)

Disney names: Gilson (Mickey)
Saadia(Minnie)
Átila (Goofy)
Beto(Donald)
Risalva(Daisy)

Thanks a lot

You're welcome :cutie:

Hi Kelly

This is such a lovely kind and all around awesome thing you are doing. Thank you in advance so very much! :goodvibes

I would like to request three signs for our family for our cruise coming up November 7. I'd like the "featuring" disign I saw on your 4shared page please.

the family name is "Hishon", so it will say Hishon family cruise, featuring:

first sign:
Joe (Gaston)
Laurie (Snow White)
Michaela (Gabriella from HSM - do you have this one? second choice is Tinkerbell just in case you don't have Gabriella)
Delaney (Mickey)

second sign:
Mike (prince Eric)
Lisa (Ariel)
Maggie (Hannah Montana or 2nd choice would be Belle)
Marina (princess Aurora)
William (Simba cub)

third sign:
Grandma (Cinderella)
Grandpa (Prince Charming)

No rush as we have some time. Thanks in advance Kelly. :worship:

Have a fabulous time on your cruise! :cutie:

Hi...I will be requesting some disney shirts for our trip in november shortly, but wanted to ask if you would do a Harry Potter desgin for my son's 5th birthday October 11th? His name is Brendan. Thanks!

Ok, one last thing. I just noticed that Richardson is mispelled. I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier. It's my DMIL's last name so it's not something I look at on a daily basis. If you have time to fix it I would be grateful and I promise not to bug you anymore ;)

Ok, one last thing. I just noticed that Richardson is mispelled. I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier. It's my DMIL's last name so it's not something I look at on a daily basis. If you have time to fix it I would be grateful and I promise not to bug you anymore ;)

It's not bothering when it's my mistake:upsidedow

Hi...I will be requesting some disney shirts for our trip in november shortly, but wanted to ask if you would do a Harry Potter desgin for my son's 5th birthday October 11th? His name is Brendan. Thanks!

I'm sure I can come up with something, I will work on it later tonight:cutie:

Hi Kelly! I was wondering if you would be able to do some names for me for our trip in 3 weeks. If you can't get to them in time, I understand. We wanted the DISign that you have in your 4 Shared site under the Names/Halloween section. It's the DISign with the black border and the orange background.

Halloweendark_2009.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Could I please get these names?

Mommy
Daddy
Desiree
Emma
Dylan
MiMor
Papa

Thank you very much!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter