• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kellybell DisignsHave to stop filling requests see post 816!

Hi, Kelly--
Just wondering if you had seen my post (#363) with a request for the rainbow celebration designs. :confused:

I usually fill requests in order of post, and I am on page 20 right now, and I believe that your original request is on page 25 so I hopefully will be there in a few days. Unless your trip is coming in the next week or so and then I will bump it up :cutie:

I usually fill requests in order of post, and I am on page 20 right now, and I believe that your original request is on page 25 so I hopefully will be there in a few days. Unless your trip is coming in the next week or so and then I will bump it up :cutie:

Ahhhhhhh--got it. Ok--sorry for being so anxious. :blush: I just can't wait to see the designs! :hyper:

Thanks, Kelly!

Hello! I am new to making shirts and I can't find anything like what I want. Could you help me please. I am a bit creatively challenged. I am looking for something for my daughter to wear. She is turning 4 1/2 while we are at Disney. I wanted it to say something like it is my 1/2 birthday or happy 1/2 birthday to me. We will be going to Chef Miickey's for Breakfast and doing the family magic tour that day. Any help you can give would be appriciated. Also I am new to these boards so how do you get in touch with me? I know I should not post my e-mail out here. Thank you So Much!!!
Andrea
Oh and her name is AnnaMay (no space between Anna and May and a capital M)

I had trouble coming up with an idea that didn't use the Mad Hatter because of your plans that day I decided to go with this. I hope you like it :cutie:

Kelly, the Mickey Bling Stripe "add to cart" button doesn't seem to be linked or something.... :cutie:

Kellybell,

First - love, love your designs. :thumbsup2

Can I please have tinkheadpinkmichelle.jpg but with 2009 in opposite ear from hwere Tink is with Believe where Michelle is.

Thanks so much.

Hi Kelly

Great designs. Please may I have the monorail co-pilot license for Joshua, Charlie & Zachary.

Many thanks

Lisa :)

Hi Kelly. I love your Disigns; they are so cute! Our family is having our reunion in October at Disneyland and I was wondering if you could help us out. I love these two disigns and was hoping you would have time to modify them for our family.

The family name is Richardson. I think just the year (2009) would be fine, no need to add October.

So maybe Richardsons celebrating our family reunion. Or Richardson Family Reunion.

Also, I was wondering if maybe you could come up with something that included Lilo and Stitch and Ohana means family. Kind of perfect for a family reunion, right?

Thank you for your help!

Amy

Could I get this design with Tracey?
winkmickey.jpg

Could I get this one with Wendy?
bowmendy.jpg

Could I get this one with Kendall?
tink_carissa.jpg

Could I get this one with the name Cody?
stitch_james.jpg

I'm not in any hurry as our trip isn't for quite a while. :) Thank you so much in advance!!

You're welcome :cutie:

I was wondering if I could get something to use for a door magnet on our upcoming cruise on the Wonder in Nov. We too will be celebrating our 10yr (with no kids)!! I love all of your anniversary designs so any will work for us..if you can use our names they are Gene & Melissa. Thanks a bunch:banana::banana:

Congratulations :goodvibes

Could I request this design with the '09? "September 19-26"

Thank you! :thumbsup2

Kelly,
Hello we are headed on a family vacation and i came across your designs they are GREAT. Can i request a design it is the Disney World Celebrating Family Time design it has the year and all the mouse ears and the names that i need are:
Jason
Julie
Kaitlin
Jeasa
Jalaya
I am also looking for some designs for the girls I am not sure if that is something that you could do too. Can you please PM with the instructions for putting them on tshirts I am new to all of this
Thanks in Advance
Julie

You're welcome, for the girls I have many girly designs in my 4shared site, just click on the link and look around and then post here when you need something personalized. :cutie:

Hi there,
I would like to request one of your stroller tags....
Design: Princess Aurora in Pink
Name: Veronica
Thanks so much, your designs are AWESOME!!!!

Could you change the name on this to MIKEY ?
He is 10 but doesn't want the "my 10th birthday" part just the "celebrating at"
part.
And then our other son is actually turning 7 while on the trip. Could you adjust this one to be for a 7th birthday?

Thank you! :hug:

Hi Kelly,
We are leaving for DW on Sept 4th.
Your designs are wonderful. I wanted to request a design that I saw on your 4shared site. Its the 4 parks family design 2009 (4parksfamily_miceli.jpg)Could I please have a border since I'll be using a Dark Transfer. The border can be any color but Royal blue, thats the color of the shirts. Thanks
With the names:
Dave
Lisa
Michael
Briana
on the bottom: The Pratt Family
I'd also love the 1st trip little mermaid (arielworldmaria.jpg ) with the name Briana -Light transfer
Thanks in advance.
Lisa

Kelly,
Will you please make your MNSSHP with the Nightmare Before Christmas characters without the heading of MNSSHP or 2009. My DH agreed to wear it if it had no heading. Thanks so much! I love all your designs and appreciate all the time you spend helping all of us!

Anything to get a husband in a custom shirt :rotfl:

Hello Kellybell, I am going on vacation October 3rd and we are very excited!! My friend told me about your site and I am so excited about this!! Could I please have the following disigns for white t-shirts without color backgrounds???
09_ (mickey and minnie) Hannah above in red
09_ (mickey and minnie) Mary above in red
4parksfamily with Scott, Mary, Hannah
mandmhead with Hannah red letters outlined in white?
bow with Hannah
bow with Mary
Thank you for your time!!!

hi there! can i request the big 09 -- like the one above this post with

Carter
Garrett
Jackson

and the "rainbow" disney one with

Carter
Garrett
Jackson

thanks so much for doing this for people -- we all owe u a million thanks :)

Because I am gearing up to take my family and the twins :yay: (for the very first time) to Disney World. I have to stop filling requests, so that I can get my family's projects done in time.:rotfl:

:cutie: If your trip is planned for before 9-15 please go to the thread that your request is on and post a note to me with your post # and I will get it done before I go. Thanks for understanding and I will do my best to get everyones designs done for thier trips, (including my family designs):rotfl::rotfl2:

I would like to request some names--we are leaving Friday morning so this may be too tight on time so please let me know.

We are making t-shirts and need to have our last names and then numbers with them.

Using the Cruise names/characters could you please do Karfonta and then a seperate one that says Devine. Could you please not include the Disney Cruise Logo.

Also we would like to have the Numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 filled with the Cruise Mickey you have with the anchors. Maybe you could do something cute with the anchor and the number.

Thank you so much. I have looked through all of your stuff and think it is all wonderful!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter