Kelly Clarkson, NEC Arena, Monday night

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
We're off to see Kelly Clarkson tomorrow night at the NEC, and I can't wait. I bought her CD from WalMart when we were there last May, as the radio station XL106.9 always play her music, and it was great when she then released her songs over here

Hopefully if we're near enough I'll take some photos and I'll let you know how we got on

Mandy :)

I am soooooo jealous Mandy :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all about it :thumbsup2

Wow, have fun.

I have her CD too and it's great. I'm sure you will have a brill night.

Now I'm really jealous :eek: I LOVE Kelly Clarkson, but found out about her tour too late so I couldn't get decent tickets. have a wonderful time and I want to hear all about it,

Claire xx

Sure it will be great Have fun!

I love Kelly Clarkson, especially her new album :teeth: Have a fab time Mandy :goodvibes

:sunny:

Jodie

Hi my DH and DD are going to see her tonight they are 4 rows from the front. They have been fans of hers since American idol.

Deedee said:
Hi my DH and DD are going to see her tonight they are 4 rows from the front. They have been fans of hers since American idol.

I'm getting quite excited now, I hope they enjoy themselves too :)

This is DeeDee's DH - Kelly Clarkson rocked - she was brilliant - DD is still floating, we were about 10 feet away from her -only wish I'd taken the camera -they only search the girl's bags- don't think they can do anything about photos now, what with all the camera phones.

The concert was really good. We were in block 5, so when we took some photos they were just too blurry (which was a bit disappointing). Kelly has got a wonderful voice live and she sang her hits brilliantly especially 'Behind These Hazel Eyes' and ' Since You've Been Gone' and she did a great version of Annie Lennox's (Eurythmics) 'Why'. The girls had a great time and DH's wallet had a cardiac arrest when buying a couple of T-Shirts (£24 ea).

The support group were The Faders, who I thought were very good, they came on around 7.30pm and finished 8.10pm. Kelly came on around 8.30pm and finished just before 10pm and thankfully we were home for 10.30pm.

Overall verdict, the girls thought she was brilliant, DH & I thought she was good, (but not as good as Avril Lavigne :)

DD enjoyed the concert :)

She must have been quite close to the front because she got some quite good photos.

Glad everyone who went had a good time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter