Kelloggs / United Vacations $200 Promo

teller80

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I did a search and didn't see it.

Kelloggs has a promotion whereby you can enter cereal codes and get up to $200 off your United vacation. You need 20 codes (I assume it's one code per box) to get the $200, or you can enter a lower number of codes for a lesser amount. You have until March 31, 2016, to do it.

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.c...avel-rewards-collect-and-get-sweepstakes.html

Do you think it would be a worthwhile cause to create a share thread? I eat a box of cereal maybe every other month, I'd be happy to give my codes away.

Probably not. I have a rewards account with them and they are doing away with the codes in boxes. They are linking cards like Tops, Wegmans, etc and automatically crediting your account. They are also giving credits by receipt photos. This is a new change so sharing really won't work anymore.

You can still try it in the mean time if you can find enough people intrested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter