• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keeping a smaller budget for GOOD FOOD!?!

Tinkerbellah

Mouseketeer
Hello.:goodvibes I'm looking to find the best priced TS dining options in WDW. Meals around or under $15. We may add the QS plan but will want to do a few TS this trip.

I think the Sci-Fi Dine in is a good value for TS. They have good burgers and shakes:goodvibes

Most things on the Liberty Tree Tavern lunch menu seem to be in that price range. I also second the Plaza.

Another option would be to do a TS meal for lunch, not dinner. The prices are often significantly higher at dinner, often for the same food! So if you want to get more bang for your buck, eat TS lunches instead.

oh I forgot - in Epcot, a standout QS is Sunshine Seasons, located in the Land pavilion. lots to pick from and also cheap!

So..
Plaza is a def.
LTT Sci Fi [if we go to HS this year]
SS for QS

I'd appreciate any more suggestions. :goodvibes Or is that all there really is under $15?

As one PP said, lunch is your friend for cheaper TS.

Almost all the Epcot WS TS have lunches right at and under $15 (including Le Cellier). Via Napoli would be an easy one to stay under $15 if you share pizza and app.

Mama Melrose at HS has flatbreads under $15 and even Brown Derby has the Cobb Salad.

AK is the hardest, but I could make a meal out of apps and/or sides at Yak & Yeti for less than $15.

Go check out the menus at allearsnet.com.

As one PP said, lunch is your friend for cheaper TS.

Almost all the Epcot WS TS have lunches right at and under $15 (including Le Cellier). Via Napoli would be an easy one to stay under $15 if you share pizza and app.

Mama Melrose at HS has flatbreads under $15 and even Brown Derby has the Cobb Salad.

AK is the hardest, but I could make a meal out of apps and/or sides at Yak & Yeti for less than $15.

Go check out the menus at allearsnet.com.

Sounds great thank you!!! That Via Napoli gets great reviews, that might be one to try.

Trail's End
Raglan Road
Olivia's Cafe
Turf Club
Disney lists those as the 4 cheapest (for lunch)

It really depends on what you get.

I don't eat a lot so I will very often just order an appetizer for dinner (or a small soup and side salad). You aren't required to order an entree so don't worry about it if you just want an appetizer. But beware of the portions prior to going. Some appetizers are almost too small! At Le Cellier, I have often shared the trio appetizer with someone else and then we each get a cup of cheddar soup. That along with the breadsticks is a filling meal - and still less than $15 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter