• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Keeper Of: VMK Style!

Ah, wow oh my :) I'll sort of be the one that double checks things and makes sure what you're asking for isn't something someone else has asked for. I'm pretty sure everyone's stuff checks out, so I'll start the list :) Also for now I'd like to keep it to one or two things so everyone gets a chance to ask for things they would like to be the keeper of. After a while we can maybe up the number to three or four :)

nmudisneyfan said:
Let's see, I'll be the keeper of Eeyore's tail!

Plz choose one! I want Eeyore's tail, I know everything about him!! plz lol :teeth:

I'll be the keeper of Marie's pink bow she wears on her neck, or if the girl i quoted will choose her other thing, keeper of eeyore's tail! :eeyore:

Either that or the keeper of the hidden mickey!! :mickeyjum

You choose thread starter! :teeth:

Shaymojack said:
Can I like, be the keeper of the monkey dung? (that would scary as a tag rofl).

Why not the keeper of my imagainary VMK Friend PinkDude's... imaginary inferno :D

You could be keeper of both if you wanted as you can have two things right now :) The other things check out (Katchacat I picked the bow, but you can add the mickey on there if you wanted) so I'm adding them to the list :) I've also added what my keeper of things are. Jack's Hair Beads and Jack's "but where's the RUM GONE!?" Also, as a friendly reminder, once it's approved you can add them to your sigs :)

MissGalinda said:
You could be keeper of both if you wanted as you can have two things right now :) The other things check out (Katchacat I picked the bow, but you can add the mickey on there if you wanted) so I'm adding them to the list :) I've also added what my keeper of things are. Jack's Hair Beads and Jack's "but where's the RUM GONE!?" Also, as a friendly reminder, once it's approved you can add them to your sigs :)

Tyvm!! I <3 both, and nice keeper thing you chose, that a good one! :teeth:

DCA_MillionaireFreak said:
The 50th Celebration Quest
The Adventureland Quest
The Fantasyland Quest
50th Celebration Quest Pin

Could you please pick one or two from that list? I'm only allowing a maximum of two things at the moment.

Katchakat said:
I'll be the keeper of Marie's pink bow she wears on her neck, or if the girl i quoted will choose her other thing, keeper of eeyore's tail! :eeyore:

Either that or the keeper of the hidden mickey!! :mickeyjum

You choose thread starter! :teeth:
Yeah, I'm sticking with the keeper of Eeyore's tail.
I only want to be the keeper of one thing, so that other people have chance to be the keeper of things!

nmudisneyfan said:
Yeah, I'm sticking with the keeper of Eeyore's tail.
I only want to be the keeper of one thing, so that other people have chance to be the keeper of things!
Ok, i'm the keeper of two things and they are both very good, but oh well, wasn't fast enough! :goodvibes :teeth:

The keeper of Lilo's passion and skills for Hula - and her doggy lovin', funny, music singing personality :) lol, obsessed much :p

milkabum said:
The keeper of Lilo's passion and skills for Hula - and her doggy lovin', funny, music singing personality :) lol, obsessed much :p

milkabum said:
And if I can have 2, Lady's collar.

Seems like you've picked three.

1. Lilo's passion/skills for hula
2. Lilo's Doggy Lovin', funy, music singing personality
3. Lady's collar

I hate to be all growly like and ask nicely if you'd mind picking two of them, but I've got to act like that every once in a while pirate:

Sorry, I meant the other half of the Lilo's as a joke :p I;ll take:
1. Lilo's passion/skills for hula
2. Lady's collar
paw: Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter