Keens Venice H2 Sandals for WDW?

minniebride

DIS Veteran
Any experience with these for women? Were they good for walking and keeping your feet cooled down?

Thanks!

But the best purchase I have made in years was Keen sandals this year. They are awesome.

Keens and Teva Mushes are the only shoes I bring to WDW! I love my Keens because your foot is super secure in them and you have a closed toe like a tennis shoe (awesome when your in a foot stomping crowd), but you have the air flow of a sandal. And when you get caught in those midafternoon downpours, it's no big deal if your feet get wet because they dry out lickity split!

Hubby and I find our Keens to be way hot in Orlando. They aren't that comfortable either...kids seem to like their Keens though.

Tiger

My Keens have quickly become my favorite theme park shoe. Comfortable, stays on the foot, and dries quickly after getting wet. I brought them on our trip last September and ended up using them everyday, even when they clashed with my outfit, lol. ;) Keens will be with me again next trip too, although I will probably be on a new pair by then (mine get A LOT of use, lol). :)

I love mine! I wore them all over Disneyland last year and had no problems with them at all. I am definitely bringing them to WDW next year.

(Yay! I have officially stopped lurking!:cool1:)

I have tried the Keen Venice for men. I found them to be a little to loose. I prefer the Keen Newport H2 (which I wear all the time in the parks).

For my narrow foot I prefer the Keen Whisper. I went and tried on several of their styles and that was the best fit for me. I love them :lovestruc I don't wear my tennis shoes that much at all now in the summer.

I wear both Venice and Owyhee at the parks and find them to be perfect. I only have praise! great for the water rides cause they dry so fast. My feet are really comfortable and last a long time
In hindsight I suppose the only issue is that I don't wear socks so I get that "golfer's vasculitis" although I never really find it problematic.

I actually bought a pair of Venice for our trip this year but they were not H2. I liked them a lot. I haven't had a pair of sandals in a while and I was concerned about wearing them into the parks but my feet did fine with them. They were not my primary shoe though, they were my back up, so I only wore them to the parks a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter