Kayaking at HH and cost?

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
Last summer we wanted to go kayaking at HH but did not. Does anyone know how much it costs? We also will have a pretty big group too.

Last summer we wanted to go kayaking at HH but did not. Does anyone know how much it costs? We also will have a pretty big group too.
We booked through the resort and I think we paid $35 per person for about 2 hours.

Is that the price for a one-person kayak? If so, what's the price for a two person? I'd really like to go kayaking-I think it would be so cool to enjoy the nature from the water. However, I'm not very fit, and I'm thinking that a two person might be better suited for us, so DH can do most of the work. How tired do your arms get after two hours?

Is that the price for a one-person kayak? If so, what's the price for a two person? I'd really like to go kayaking-I think it would be so cool to enjoy the nature from the water. However, I'm not very fit, and I'm thinking that a two person might be better suited for us, so DH can do most of the work. How tired do your arms get after two hours?
It was the same price whether you were in a two person or one person kayak. The tour I went on we went very slow, and it was and not very taxing at all. The hard part is getting in and out of the kayak if you are a person of size.

Last summer my son and I did the 2 Hour Guided Kayak Nature Tour offered by Outside Hilton Head. It was one of the highlights of our trip. It leaves from Shelter Cove Harbor, a convenient walking distance from the resort. Actually my wife and daughters watched us depart on our kayaks from the villa.

http://www.outsidehiltonhead.com/kayaking/2hrnaturetour.html

The listed price on their website is $40/adult. We got it for 1/2 that via Groupon. I suggest signing up for Groupon & Living Social for the Hilton Head area and see if they have something similar. However, imo it's worth the full price of $40.

At HH now, the kayak tour is $30 per adult and $20 per child under 12. They offer the tour twice per day, 8:30 am and 10:45 am. Wednesday is member day and $5 cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter