• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kayak, Hike and Snorkel of Cas Cay, St. Thomas

strega7

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are going on an Eastern in April of next year, and were interested in this excursion. I was looking for reviews from people that have done this. Also, one of our family members cannot swim, I was wondering if she should not do this because of that. And, do you think it would be too much for a late 60 year old. I would appreciate any feedback on this excursion. Thank you!

We are on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean in Jan, 2016 for first Disney cruise and are traveling with a 4 yr old. While we haven't done it yet the person I've been in contact with at www.viecotours.com has been very helpful with information regarding our 4 yr old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter