Kathy........Just Curious

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Kathy, first...95 visits to WDW...soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! :) But I'm curious, if you didn't work for the DIS (God forbid), still lived in no-name town, but had a non-Disney related job, how do think that 95 number would change, go up or down, stay the same?

The first couple of years I lived here I went 100 times. :) It still hasn't gotten old for me. Now I can share it with other people that enjoy WDW. :)

The first couple of years I lived here I went 100 times. :) It still hasn't gotten old for me. Now I can share it with other people that enjoy WDW. :)

Interesting. Thanks for answering. :goodvibes I can see going 100 times if I were ever so lucky as to live close enough to do so.

I only worked part time when I first moved here. We moved here to be close to the parks and I feel like I am making up for all those years I didn't like or understand Disney. :)

I only worked part time when I first moved here. We moved here to be close to the parks and I feel like I am making up for all those years I didn't like or understand Disney. :)

That you have. If I lived closer I would probably use it a lot more.:cool1:

Not to mention Kathy visits the parks on my behalf... :)

I think it is wonderful that you haven't lost your enthusiasm Kathy. My daughter did the college program and is hoping to work for Disney after she graduates.

Kathy, I love the enthusiasm you have for Disney, even more so because you didn't start out being a Disney enthusiast.

DH and I never tire of going to WDW, in fact the older we get the more we enjoy it...just in a different more laid back way. We now really take time to 'stop and smell the roses'.

Your postive attitude is so wonderful and helps me keep my mind focused on the positive of WDW, not the negative. Thank you.

I too love you eternal enthusiasm Kathy. It also makes for a great story that you weren't into Disney at first.

I love listening to Kathy on the podcast. Several years ago, I found the Disboards and was swayed to try the Caribbean Beach Resort after reading her informative posts, feeling her enthusiasm, and paging through her incredible photos. I fell in love with CBR on my first visit (in fact, we're back for our 4th stay in just 17 days and can't wait!). And then, a few years ago, I had the privilege to meet Kathy at DHS and talk with her for a little while. That enthusiasm and love for Disney is so real - and it was so great to listen to her talk about her love for Disney.

Someday, I hope I can live close enough to make that many visits in a year -- but until then, keep sharing through the podcast because we're all loving it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter