Kate Gosselin

WaltDisney1

Earning My Ears
So with the way this nutjob has been acting on Dancing with the Stars, anyone starting to sympathize with her husband?? :rotfl2:

She could light her dance partner on fire and I still wouldn't feel bad for Jon!

They're both nut jobs :crazy:. Can't listen to either of them anymore.

Who's watching the kids while she's doing this and he's running around NYC? We only have 4 and can't seem to get much time to ourselves between the hours of 7am - 9 pm just making sure each one gets the food, care, love and attention they need. Don't know how she or he does all they are doing without the 8 not getting everything they deserve. :confused3

Just MHO

Who's watching the kids while she's doing this and he's running around NYC? We only have 4 and can't seem to get much time to ourselves between the hours of 7am - 9 pm just making sure each one gets the food, care, love and attention they need. Don't know how she or he does all they are doing without the 8 not getting everything they deserve. :confused3

Just MHO

I read that her partner has moved into her house and they built a dance studio in the basement. She only practices after the kids have gone to bed and only leaves them to do the live shows. You could see all the little jackets hanging on the wall during the meltdown between her and her partner.

I have always felt bad for John. Doesn't excuse what he did but now I can understand why he did it in the first place.

I have always felt bad for John. Doesn't excuse what he did but now I can understand why he did it in the first place.

I'm the opposite. I understand the way she was with him because he's nothing but a man-child.

And once again, I feel like I am watching a different show than everyone else because she just seemed really frustrated and asking for a different way to learn the steps. He took it as an insult that she was telling him he did not know how to teach. But look at what Buzz's partner did for him to help him understand, she made a map for him. Not that it helped much, but she was making an effort to try and get him to understand.

Kate Gosselin is the biggest whine bag going. I can't stand her. I don't see any different behavior on this show than I did on Jon and Kate Plus Eight. I don't excuse what Jon did; but yes, I sympathized with him long before now. The woman is a shrew.

Just MHO

I would assume the same way any divorced working mother does it. You do the best you can, but have to rely on daycare or nanny's or whatever when you have to work.

I always sympathized with him when they were together, because I think he was emotionally abused by Kate for a long time. There were so many times she beat him down, that he didn't even want to talk anymore in their private interviews (not that I think she'd let him get a word in anyway!).

I remember when they were building a new room for the twins and she told him it had to be done by a certain time. So he spent hours upon hours working up in the room, and he told her not to let the kids go up. Of course the kids came up and tracked drywall dust through the house. Ultimately this was Jon's fault. She then asked him why he wasn't down there making sure the kids weren't playing upstairs! Okay so he was supposed to get the room finished, guard the doorway, and be downstairs helping her at the same time! Of course she didn't really need help anyway, given the number of nannies and helpers she already had.

Unfortunately for Jon, his choice of an avenue to "act out" was completely immature and uncalled for, so I lost a lot of respect for him because of that. Lately, though, I've seen that he's dropped out of view (as much as TMZ & the gossip rags will let him), yet she seems to still try and usurp as much TV time as she possibly can. Meanwhile, the kids are still with nannies. :headache:

I can't stand either of them. I wasn't surprised when they separated and he immediately started acting like a teenager. She treated him like a child, so that's what he was. They both have responsibility in it. Like in most situations, the blame lies in the middle. She's not right....he's not right...they're both wrong!!

I always have felt bad for the guy, doesn't excuse his behavior though.

agreed. I felt bad for him since the first season of the show...she was always so horrible to him...can't believe the people of the US were stupid enough to vote her through to another week, cause look at her...she's horrible and she's already treating her partner horribly:sad2:

I'm the opposite. I understand the way she was with him because he's nothing but a man-child.

And once again, I feel like I am watching a different show than everyone else because she just seemed really frustrated and asking for a different way to learn the steps. He took it as an insult that she was telling him he did not know how to teach. But look at what Buzz's partner did for him to help him understand, she made a map for him. Not that it helped much, but she was making an effort to try and get him to understand.

:thumbsup2

I just don't see it either. I read all this and then watch and see these interviews and am like :confused3

Now, I agree, the girl can't dance. It'd be like someone trying to teach ME to dance. But I just don't see what the others are seeing yet.

I always sympathized with him when they were together, because I think he was emotionally abused by Kate for a long time. There were so many times she beat him down, that he didn't even want to talk anymore in their private interviews (not that I think she'd let him get a word in anyway!).

I remember when they were building a new room for the twins and she told him it had to be done by a certain time. So he spent hours upon hours working up in the room, and he told her not to let the kids go up. Of course the kids came up and tracked drywall dust through the house. Ultimately this was Jon's fault. She then asked him why he wasn't down there making sure the kids weren't playing upstairs! Okay so he was supposed to get the room finished, guard the doorway, and be downstairs helping her at the same time! Of course she didn't really need help anyway, given the number of nannies and helpers she already had.

Unfortunately for Jon, his choice of an avenue to "act out" was completely immature and uncalled for, so I lost a lot of respect for him because of that.

totally agree :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter