Kate and William look happy and beautiful

..from a regular visitor to WDW from the UK I have marvelled at all things Disney and have been astounded by Hollywood imagery but I have to say nothing has ever been as visually stunning as what I have just seen.

What do you guys think?

They do look happy. I wish them many years of happiness together.
william-kate.jpg
226870_10150291796414377_300730769376_9603002_7074096_s.jpg

Just beautiful! They look so very much at ease with each other and so very happy!

I woke up and turned on the tv just as Kate was entering the church. Perfect timing! She looked so beautiful and the wedding was just perfect! I hope they live happily ever after :goodvibes

..from a regular visitor to WDW from the UK I have marvelled at all things Disney and have been astounded by Hollywood imagery but I have to say nothing has ever been as visually stunning as what I have just seen.

What do you guys think?

Totally agree! I honestly didn't think much about it in the days leading up, but I watched it this morning and it was like a fairy tale. I love the trees in Westminster Abbey and how it was regal and beautiful without being over the top and gaudy. Also, she and her dress were gorgeous! I'm sensing there will be a ton of knock-offs! Love ALMOST all the hats - hear that Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice? :lmao: They were just a bit too odd for my taste I guess.

Best of luck and much happiness to both of them!

I wasn't going to watch it but, I did lol

They looked so happy, even though William looked like he was going to pass out at anytime lol

I'm so happy for both of them, but mostly for William. He's been through so much...he seems to have really found his soul-mate!

And what a BEAUTIFUL couple they make!!

What a gorgeous wedding! They look honest and sincere, much happiness to them:lovestruc

What do you guys think?

it truly was a real life "Disney " wedding... just magical!!

Loved Harry's grin when William's back was turned and Kate was walking down the aisle! Priceless!

Beautiful Couple! :goodvibes ... Beautiful Wedding Gown! - (she nailed it :thumbsup2) ... Beautiful Wedding Party! :) ... Beautiful Everything! :) ... Wishing them a Beautiful Life together! :goodvibes ...

(Just wish Princess Diana was here to share their day :sad1: ... but I'm sure she's watching from Above :angel:) ... :)

It was breathtaking and beautiful.

Watching this wedding, I can't help but think back on Diana and Charles' wedding, and how very different this was.

At the time, we all thought it was a fairy tale, but looking back, it is clear that marriage was doomed from the start.

Diana looked scared to death, and Charles was awkward and uncomfortable.

They had only had 12 meetings between them before they got married. Charles was 12 years older than Diana, they had no friends or interests in common, and most importantly, Charles, as we all know now, was in love with someone else.

By contrast, William and Kate are always talking and looking at each other. They are clearly know each other well, and love each other very much.

They are a beautiful couple!! I wish them much happiness.:love:

it truly was a real life "Disney " wedding... just magical!!

Even Disney on it's best day couldn't top this sort of real pagentry:

Procession to altar:

042911_kateprocession.jpg

Wedding guests: the Spanish Royal family (Queen Sofia, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia):

042911_spain.jpg

The Bride's sister Pippa and one of the bridesmaids (other than Pippa, all of the attendants in this wedding were under the age of 10).

0-pippa.jpg

She was breathtaking and he looked so very handsome in his uniform. :)

I think it's clear to everyone they are in love and enjoy and like each other. :love:

I hope they have a lifetime of happiness and love.

My favourite parts were when Kate got to the altar and William whispered "You look beautiful!", and when they got into the carriage and Kate said "I'm so happy!" Adorable :) They seem like they'll be a great couple <3

They looked so happy and in love. My best friend's daughter who is 8 told her that they were like a real life Prince Charming and Cinderella.

I wish them all the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter