• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kate and Seth's 10th Anniversary vow renewal at Shades of Green

I just saw your post on my page so I thought I would take a look at yours. It is wonderful that you are having your vow renewal at Shades. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I have pricing lists. Bonnie was great to work with! Are you going to have any music or anything? If you want something inexpensive but moving Catherine Way does a great job on the harp and she does Disney music as well.
Best of luck in all your planning!

FYI we had a sit down dinner of chicken/shrimp plates it was super yummyand not to pricey and we only rented out 1/4 a ballroom which cut the cost as well. We still had a bunch of space.

So here is the plan as of today but of course things can change

Ceremony at the Gazebo
Lunch on the patio
Rev Jack Day is doing the ceremony
Kristen Wynn photos
Harpist Christine MacPhail

I still need to work out food and I am going dress shopping on Aug 3rd....figured out what the kids are wearing atleast. Flowers and cake, started researching so no plans yet.

Went dress shopping, found a beautiful ballgown, so not what I was thinking. My mother and grandmother are coming down for a visit so I am going to take them and see what they think of the dress.

I finally think I choose my colors....white, silver and touches of turquoise.... my hubby/son will wear black with turquoise accents and my daughter a white dress with turquoise flower. My dress will be white and silver.

Centerpieces will be white hydragneas and silver votive holders. I am also putting blue silk fans on everyplate.

Favors are going to be candy from a local candy shop.

It is all coming together finally....:yay:

Now all I need is my hubby to come home from Iraq

I am subbing being we are thinking of doing a SOG VR now since we found out we cant afford the Alaskan Cruise (and family is having problems swinging it too) due to military pay errors. We are doing this on R&R so I am hoping to find out in Jan when we will be doing it...I just hope they dont kill me for scheduling so late.

Could you message me info on the deposit prices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter