Karen's 7th Annual Jellyrolls Meet--Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here I am planning away and when I compared notes with some other folks who are meeting up with us I find out that you are having a meet at Jellyrolls the exact night I had already planned on going.

May we please come? I want to see if they still have the glass I gave them on the piano. Please? Please? I promise NOT to behave. :rotfl:

Towncrier, I am sorry but I am not able to drive to SS after dark, as much as I would love to do that for a fellow Buckeye, however I might be able to drive some folks to POP on my way back to the AS resorts. I know my way there very well.

Slightly Goofy/Linda

NUHuskies#1, sorry you won't be there for the meet. We always welcome more Boston folks to join us in singing along to "Dirty Water" and the theme song from Cheers at Jellyrolls. My nephew goes to NU :)

Linda, glad that you are going to join us at Jellyrolls! It should be a blast!

I'll show everyone once and for all that Briar is cuter than Rolls! :rotfl2:

Yes, I'll be attending! And I had no idea that I can do the VMK dance with Lynda and Josh, too! :grouphug:

I'll be having dinner at Sanaa, but I won't know what time I'll show up. At least I can walk or stumble back to my resort after the meet. ;)

NUHuskies#1, sorry you won't be there for the meet. We always welcome more Boston folks to join us in singing along to "Dirty Water" and the theme song from Cheers at Jellyrolls. My nephew goes to NU :)
QUOTE]

DH works at NU which pays for our DVC so I give them a plug! We'll be there at Jellyrolls on Sat. 12/12- if you're still around.

DH works at NU which pays for our DVC so I give them a plug! We'll be there at Jellyrolls on Sat. 12/12- if you're still around.

Awww. I'll probably be at the DIS Toy Story event that night.

Briar, good to hear you'll be joining us, but Rolls was, is, and always will be cuter than Briar.

I will be missing you guys by THREE lousy days! arg!

going dec 1st to 6th! wahoo!

Hey Karen! I had the link to the DIS things at one point in time but can no longer find it. Could you steer me in the right direction? I am planning on being at The Studios on the 12th myself as that is our last night and we want to end it with the Osborne Lights. I have never done Toy Story as of yet.

queenlizzie, you might miss some but you will have to try hard to avoid us as we will be there from November 29th thru December 13th. :rotfl: I am a former Buckeye myself. Is that your daughter? Adorable!!!

SG

Queenlizzie, sorry you'll miss the meet. I know you had fun at the one you went to a few years back.

Linda, the DIS is planning a big even at Toy Story Midway Mania. They are renting it out for a few hours for a party. They haven't announced all the details yet, though.

HEY KRISTA! long time no see girl!

Karen and Goofy....are you planning any other get-togethers?? need my DIS fix! and I am pretty sure I owe you some bacon, Karen.....

Goofy.....thank you and yes, that is my princess and disney sidekick.. she isn't happy about not going this trip...but darn it, mommies need fun too!
I bet you miss Ohio winters! bleh.....

Queen Lizzie, this meet is all Karen's doing. I do not like being in charge of anything. I have enough responsibility, thank you. :goodvibes

Happy Mothers are Good Mothers! Just tell your little princess that you are going on a fact finding mission to scout out the very best places for her next trip and then sigh like it is a really hard chore but you love her soooo very much that you are willing to suffer for HER.:rotfl:

I am too close to the Ohio border to miss those winters, although my sisters who live a tad bit more north than I seem to have a harder time than we do. Might have something to do with those wonderful Brown County Hills that keep that really nasty stuff from coming too far south? :woohoo:

Slightly Goofy

Queen Lizzie, I'd love to see you again if it fits into your schedule. I'll PM you what my plans are.

Karen, I arrive on the 10th, but hoping not to be too tired to make Jelly Rolls that night! After all these years, now that it is smoke free, can finally see what everyone rave about! And will finally meet you - another 'after all these years'. :thumbsup2

So, please add me (and my friend if she'd like to come along). And what could be better -I see my friend SlightlyGoofy will be there as well. :woohoo:

See ya in December!!

The only ADR I could get for Le Cellier is Dec. 10th at 8:00! Unless something else opens up, it will probably be 10:00 before we get to Jelly Rolls...IF we still go.

Hi Karen!

I see some familiar and friendly faces round here. Sounds like you have quite a crowd planned. As always, I have hopes but one never knows where the wind will blow me. I have a feeling that we might meet in the parks before Jellyrolls night as I remember that we like a lot of the same things. Maybe we might even get to sit down and have a real talk. I talk better sitting down as when I am standing I am concentrating on staying upright. :rotfl:

SG

I was able to get a Le Cellier reservation for another evening, so we're still planning on coming! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter