Karen's 4th Annual DIS Jellyrolls meet--December 8, 2006

John, maybe we can do generic pins next year. Or dry erase pins so that we can have appropriate designs for each event ;)

magiroux said:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

We are doing the 10 day DCL Cruise on the 16th and the rest of the Christmas Week at WDW when we get off the ship. I'll be in divorce court if I even suggest a weekend trip in Dec. Can I still check in just to salivate while you guys plan and talk about all the fun you are going to have???

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hey Mary Ann,

I'm hoping to get the family down there for the holidays next year. maybe we could do our own mini JRs meet if I could escape for a bit. :cool1:

But I am also considering...well, I guess hoping to get there is a better phrase, for your meet Karen. I don't think theres much to "consider". I want to go! Hoping I can work it out to do a solo trip the same dates as you other Boston ladies were mentioning, probably the 7th to 10th or 11th. And I flew by myself for the first time last year. I was actually less nervous about flying alone for some reason...I guess I knew I had to suck it up and get through the flight. Then after that I did a 6 hour on my own to CA. If I can do it, anyone can. I have faith in you all. :wizard:

jonestavern said:
Wow!

smooth sailing Maryanne!

Jean

Thanks Jean....sorry we didn't get a chance to chat at Jellyrolls. We'll have to catch up at CLP this summer ;)

Katie, defiantly up for doing a Mini JR meet with you if you go down Christmas. DH can be both the babysitter and designated driver (honestly, I don't know why this guy puts up with me :goodvibes ). We are staying off site till 12/31, haven't decided whether to stay over New Year's Eve or not :confused3 .

And um, John...please step away from the pineapples :earseek:

Karen, I had so much fun this year, I've got my calendar marked for next year. Plan on seeing me there! Thanks!

TLinden16 said:
By popular demand, I am officially announcing the 4th Annual Jellyrolls December DISmeet.

Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Time: 8:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.

We had such a great time at the Jellyrolls meet on December 2, 2005 that we're all ready to do it again next December! It was a wild and fun night attended by over 50 people, and if the past three years are any indication, this is the must attend meet of the holiday season!

Get ready to join a huge group of DISers for a night of singing, dancing, drinking, and fun! So, get your voices ready, and start practicing your singing! Save those dollars to tip the extremely talented pianomen!

This sounds pretty cool! :cool1: I haven't been to a Jellyrolls since before the kids were born.

We have already booked a room at the Swan from 12/4-9 with Starwood points. :goodvibes I plan on thoroughly enjoying the free room while I continue to do my best to forget the amount of traveling I did in my prior job to accumulate those points. Next December will be our first trip without the kids since we adopted DS about 1.5 years ago, and we'll be celebrating our anniversary.

How long?

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great New Years!

and Santa...... Thanks for my gift ;) It was just what I wanted!

WebmasterKathy said:
You'll have to make more, since we'll each need two of them... :rotfl2:
Ok, I'm out of the loop. Have we gone from glittery turkey carcasses to pineapples? Atleast it'll smell better! Let me know if anybody ever wants to get together in MA! Hey Kaycee, I might have to head to WV/KY for a long weekend for the volunteer rescue I work for. Maybe we can meet up?
Have a great night everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and can't wait to see you all again next year! I hope Santa brings all you good girls and boys (and even those of you joining me on the naughty list) everything you wish for!

Oh I dont know...I think somethings made it out of Ohana. ;)

Hope everyone, naughty & nice, has a great Christmas. Hope to see you all again in the new year!

travelin' tigger said:
Will definitely be there for AT LEAST the weekend - can't miss a Jellyrolls Meet!!! :teeth:

Yeah! We can play another round of "stop that song" :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter