Kardiebelle's Journal comments welcome!!

Hi everyone, We went to the zoo yesterday and we had a great time. I mowed the lawn this morning already and cleaned up the yard. I would love to get a new fence put in but it cost so much.

Breafast this morning was
2 pieces of toast with butter
light and fit yogurt

Off to start to plan my DS's 1st birthday party. It is hard to believe how fast kids grow up. I feel like I just was pregnant with him. Well talk to everyone later.

hi kardibelle! i see you're almost to you next clippie!!! WAY TO GO GIRL! :)

just wanted to offer some encouragment and wish you a WONDERFUL weekend of weight loss!!!

hugs,
Jen :fish: ;)

Hi everyone, Yes I am having a wonderful weight loss weekend. I got on the scale and it said 180.5 WOW!!! I am a dieting machine. I keep thinking to myself that this can't be right. My scale is not right. But everything keep pointing to me doing it right. My scale is new and I am exercising. Although I am not keeping track very well of how many minuntes I am doing. So I am rarely updating the august exercise challenge. I think it was too much for me to take on at the moment. I am so busy keeping track of the kids and a bunch of other things. My DS who is turning 1 on Sept 16th and DD4 who is going to start school on the 1st. The stores are crazy with shoppers. I still have to find 3 paint smocks for her. I was thinking about making them but not sure if I have the time. I am getting so scared and sad for her to go. She is very excited to go. She got a letter in the mail from her teacher the other day.

On the other note yes I did lose 2 more pound this week and I met my summer goal and I met the 5 for August. I have 20 more pounds to go till my goal. But I am not sure 160 is an ideal weight for me. I think I have to do alittle research and find my ideal weight. I am 180.5 and 5 feet 10 inches. I think that 160 might be too small. I will find out soon.

I'm glad you are doing so well. Enjoy what is left of summer! It will be a sad day for you when school starts, but also you will enjoy watching DD learn and grow in new ways. You will also have more time to spend alone with DS. You will adapt. They grow up too fast. I still remember the first day of school for my DS who is now 19. Seems like yesterday.

Have a great week!

Hi to all. My week is going great I am able to relax and read my book. DH is starting a easier 4 weeks where he just has to work in the clinic. Is sure beats the hospital hours. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese yesterday I had 2 pieces of pizza. There pizza is not the best but the kids love the place. You spend more money on the tokens then you get in prizes though. If I just gave the kids 10 dollars and told them to go get a prize they could get the thing they want but they think they need to get tickets. That's how they make their money. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Hi, Kardiebelle! You are doing so great on your weight loss! Congratulations on sticking to writing down your food and doing exercise and drinking water!

I don't have much useful advice re: your DD's behavior, except to positively reinforce that she is going to LOVE school, that she gets to go because she is a big girl and no one else gets to go yet, and that she is going to have fun and meet lots of other kids.

BTW, when our kids needed paint smocks, we went to Goodwill or the thrift store and bought old men's shirts. Or used an old shirt of my husband's. DD LOVED wearing daddy's shirt at school.

As for what is a healthy weight for your height (I am jealous that you are 5'10" -- wanna share some of your height? I am 5'1"!) -- according to weight watchers, the minimum weight for any adult of 5'10" is 139
The maximum up to age 25 is 160
The maximum for age 25-45 is 167
The maximum for age 45 and over is 174

Hope that helps.

Keep up the great work!

Hi Kardiebelle!!

I am playing catch up tonighT!! Huge congrats on your weight loss!! Chuck E Cheese's brings back such fond memories for me of cardboard like pizza and ball pits! LOL I hope that you have a great weekend!!!

Mike :goodvibes

Let me see where to start. I was gone all week from the boards because DH had the week off. I got on the scale on sun and it said 179. I lost another 1.5 pounds. I know that this week was not bad but not great. We ate out alot because we went to Wisconsin Dells for a couple of days. Let me update everyone. Noah's Ark is so much fun when you fit on the rides and you have the energy to go everywhere. I was on the Wave pool is it is so much fun. The kids had a great time. We all had a great time. DD started school yesterday and I was so sad but excited for her. She takes a bus and she looks so grown up. DS does not know what to do without her. He will soon learn that this will be his time. I am hoping everyone is doing well and staying safe. Much of my family prayers are to the people in the golf coast. God Bless everyone.

Hi Kardiebelle!!

Sounds like you had a great week, nice to read that! I bet that wave pool was a blast and congrats on fitting on the rides! Also, congrats on your weight loss!! :sunny:

Thanks for updating all of us! I hope you have a happy & healthy night!

Congrats on the weight loss. There is so much I want to do once I get this weight off that I haven't done yet and the Dells is one of them!!!!! I can't wait.

Keep up the good work.
Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hi, Kardiebelle!

Hope you are having an AWESOME weekend!

:wave2: So it has been a month since I last visited everyone. I missed it here. You don't think how much you need this board to stay one track. I lost all contact with everyone. I did gain since I have been here so I need to start to lose again. I weighted myself and I was 178. The scale did get down to 174 though. But I only saw that for a week before I gained again. I have been keeping a o.k. routine and eating habbits. I have not been exercising but I have been cleaning up after the 3 kids. I hope all are doing great out in the dis WISH. I regret not coming sooner and I am going to give it another try. I did think that I was doing so good that I didn't need to come anymore but boy was I wrong. Please welcome me back. I am here to stay. Now I just have to count the calories.

Breakfast
sliced hotdog mixed with scrambbled eggs and 2 corn tortillas/ water

lunch
3 small slices of jacks sausage pizza water

Welcome back, Kardiebelle!

Hope you're having a good Friday and that the weekend will go well.

Many of us keep starting over. It's a journey, not a destination!

Hi, Kardiebelle! Welcome back! We've missed you! I hope all the kids are doing great. Is DD loving school? :cheer2: How is DS doing without her all day?

I have thought of you often and hope everything is going well. I am so glad you came back so soon. Don't go away again. We'd miss you all over again! :sad:

Have a great weekend, kiddo! :wizard:

:hug:
Cam

Welcome back Kardibelle!!

You've come back at the perfect time, as we have introduced our new Magic your Way Tickets--- OOps, that's the Disney reservations electronic greeting!! Can You tell I call too much!! haha!!

Anyway, welcome back and let us know if we can do anything to get you back on track and keep you there!! And I will pretend I didn't read that part about not needing the WISH anymore! ;)

Have a great weekend!

I am glad to be back. Today was good. I didn't have breakfast because we woke up late and decided to have an early lunch.

Lunch was a doublecheeseburger and med fry from McD

Dinner large salad and a small dish of spaghetti with 3 small meatballs and a hot roll with a 1tsp of butter

We are all doing great. The kids are fine and DH is doing great in his second year of residency. DS is so lost with out his sister. Sister loves K4 and her teacher. There is nothing better than have a great teacher. We get to sit in on class when ever we want to. Although we have not yet sat in on class we did see a mock class when we went to open house. I felt very good about her teacher.

Well tomarrow is weigh in day for me we will see what this week has brought me. Wish me luck. I started this week with a weigh in of 178.

Hey, kardiebelle! I thought we'd all agreed you'd be here, getting hugs and support! We miss you! :teeth:

How did your weigh in go? I am glad your stress over worrying about whether your daughter would like school has been relieved. :goodvibes: That is awesome! Soon, your son will adjust to having more mommy time and will come to appreciate that.

Take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing!

Glad things are going well, Kardie! 2nd year residency - almost there!!

I'll bet your DD is loving school by now and is having fun.

Enjoy your time with DS!!

Have a great week!

:wave2:

Glad to see you back and hope that you can get back to a routine. Taking a break is sometimes what we and our bodies and our families need. Hang in there!!!! We're here for you!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Hi everyone I am BACK. I am five months post baby now and I realize that I really need the support. This really worked for me I missed everyone so much and now I am trying to find a place to start out again. I was going to open up a whole new journal but I decided to stick with this one because of all the achievements I had, it will give me a boost of support. So I was sitting at my kitchen table getting breakfast ready and I was taking my first bite and realized that I had a bagel drenched in butter and a huge bowl of fruit loops and a tootsie roll at the end. What a breakfast! I am nursing my baby but they want you to eat healthy that when I type this down it don't look to healthy to me. So I thought about it for a second and I went to my cable box becaus my husband said that we have exercise on demand for free because we subscribe to digital cable. But anyway I found the Leslie Sansone Walk away the pounds. She was always my favorite. I saw one great for me put on my workout clothes (maternity clothes because them are the only ones that fit me right now) and started to walk for three miles. around 45 minutes. I did it I made it through them tapes and I feel great about myself. It does not matter when you start as long as you do. I forgot to weight myself but I did it after a shower and it said 195. So this is my starting weight. I am ready to challenge myself again. I am here to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter