Kansas City Royals - October Baseball

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
Great shots Mike. Go Royals! :cool1: It sure has been a long dry spell.

We signed up to try and get tickets, but I won't hold my breath. We might have to take a drive down I-70 past the stadium during the game though.

Great shots Mike. Go Royals! :cool1: It sure has been a long dry spell.

We signed up to try and get tickets, but I won't hold my breath. We might have to take a drive down I-70 past the stadium during the game though.

Thanks Janet. It's hard to believe we're back in the Series.

Nice shots and go Royal's.

Thanks so much and yes "GO ROYALS!"

Very nice photos! I'm rooting for Kansas City even though they knocked my team out of the playoffs during the wildcard game. :(

What was I thinking, scheduling a trip to WDW during the World Series??? Hoping we'll knock the Giants out in four, but I'll still miss the celebration here. Hoping I'll find some other KC fans at the ESPN complex! I was in Columbia, MO during the I-70 series in 1985, smack in the middle between St. Louis and Kansas City. What a blast that was!

We were there last week and saw several Royals shirts. Made it to Tuesday's game and then had to watch the championship game in the Orlando airport. We seemed to be the only ones cheering in the bar but we didn't care. Go Royals!!!

Nice shots Janet. It's so much fun having a Blue October. Or should I say a BLUE OKCTOBER! Notice the spelling?

Nice shots Janet. It's so much fun having a Blue October. Or should I say a BLUE OKCTOBER! Notice the spelling?

Thanks Mike. We've been enjoying it. Robbie is a huge baseball fan.

I want to work with my shots some more but still haven't decided how I want to handle LR3 not working with my 6D RAW files.

If the fountains stay blue, I'd love to try and get down to the plaza later in the day. We'll see though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter