Kam & Kev's WeddingMoon!

Hi Kammy,
How exciting! We got married onboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach...gotta love a ship.
My DD who will celebrate her 9th bd. on the 28 would love to come to your wedding if you have space available.

Let me know. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Debra and Ava

flutes.jpg

rings.jpg

It is getting close! I absolutely love your rings. Yours is so unique. I also love the Robin Hood theme and your door is beautiful!

320670_515864223194_139300254_30361120_1691758578_n.jpg

301535_515864198244_139300254_30361119_2079594552_n.jpg

Some silly photos from last weekend at DCA. I wanted some park photos with our dorky hats. :)

Just catching up sweetie!! Loving everything and the photo with Sulley is wonderful!!!

4 days until your wedding!! How exciting! Congratulations to you both, have a wonderful time!!

I agree, great picture!

Kammy sweetie - Wonderful photos and you looked beautiful and every inch the princess on your special day!!!! You had some other lovely dresses for the cruise too!!

Your pictures are GREAT! It looks like you two had SO much fun! Congratulation to both of you. I wish you a happy lifetime together!!

Congratulations! Your photos were so lovely, gorgeous wedding and you looked beautiful! I love your cake. :) Looks like you guys had a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter