• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

K-Mart 75% off Christmas

Walmart also has the 75% off! I hit Walmart and Kmart today. Got a new prelit tree for next year. It's the 7' skinny, not sure I like the skinny as much as the giant full one, but if not, I will put the skinny in my dining room or bedroom!!! I need to go back for another tree skirt though.

The tree was $160 and got it for $40!!

gracie1 you did good with tree if you go now the pickin is good on the tree skirts very beautiful ones :thumbsup2

Just back from kmart and the stocking guy moving the christmas stuff all to one area said that they will be going to 90% Off on Monday. :thumbsup2

Walmart also has the 75% off! I hit Walmart and Kmart today. Got a new prelit tree for next year. It's the 7' skinny, not sure I like the skinny as much as the giant full one, but if not, I will put the skinny in my dining room or bedroom!!! I need to go back for another tree skirt though.

The tree was $160 and got it for $40!!

I have this size tree and love it...I put it in the bay window area of my dining room.I have an angel(from Ross),bead garland from $Tree,and glass balls from Kmart,and clip on poinsettias from Walgreens that all match the mint an cranberry colors of my walls and curtains.I put on a big tree bow with the streamers that go out from the ribbon and down the tree.Then fill in with other stuff.It looks like somewhat pro.decorated tree in a store.Martha Stewart stuff at Kmart is a good brand if you want to be matchy-matchy with things.
:thumbsup2

The Kmart in Norfolk VA had different % off posted. Some 50% for holiday candles and housewares, and 75% on ornaments and wrapping paper. I picked up several items and the cashier marked everthing down to reflect 75% all i had to do was ask!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter