k cup coffee in BWV studio?

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
I saw a post that they had replaced the coffee pots with k-cup type at BWV. Does anyone know if this is the case across the board? Just wondering what kind of coffee to bring.

Thanks!

I saw a post that they had replaced the coffee pots with k-cup type at BWV. Does anyone know if this is the case across the board? Just wondering what kind of coffee to bring.

Thanks!

I have not read that any DVCs have k cups. Maybe the BWI has them???

Thanks!

Not in the DVC villas, except for maybe the sixth floor AKV at Jambo House. And they aren't Keurig coffee makers. They are Cuisinart.

Not in the DVC villas, except for maybe the sixth floor AKV at Jambo House. And they aren't Keurig coffee makers. They are Cuisinart.

There are Cuisinart's that use K-Cups. That's what we have. Not sure if that's what they have but I did want to add that.

There are Cuisinart's that use K-Cups. That's what we have. Not sure if that's what they have but I did want to add that.

I'd guess BWI must have switched to the same as they have at CR which is not the K-cup type.

But of course BWI is not the same as BWV.

The only place with Keurig K cup machines are in the club level suites ( not even rooms, but actual suites). Everywhere else that has changed machines is getting Cuisinart pod machines. OKW still had a regular Mr. Coffee last I saw and recently heard. Not sure about other DVCs.

I asked on another thread, someone who just returned from BWV. Here was the response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekjones1558
Looks like you had a great stay. Thanks for reporting.
Did any of your BWV rooms have K cup coffee makers? Someone on another thread is asking about them.

We just had your basic 12 cup coffee maker. I'm pretty sure the other rooms did as well.

They use pods, not cups. Kind of like the prefiltered pouches we get in the villas, only smaller.

They use pods, not cups. Kind of like the prefiltered pouches we get in the villas, only smaller.

No, Keurig has partnered with Crusinart to sell machines that use the actual K-cups.

http://www.keurig.com/brewers/cuisinart

Another side note on K-cups. The Keurig patent on the cups expires this September. We should see even more options at cheaper prices soon. Not that complicated of a design, and I have read that many companies, such as Kroger, are already prepared to put their own K-cup products on the shelves.

Laura

No, Keurig has partnered with Crusinart to sell machines that use the actual K-cups.

Another side note on K-cups. The Keurig patent on the cups expires this September. We should see even more options at cheaper prices soon. Not that complicated of a design, and I have read that many companies, such as Kroger, are already prepared to put their own K-cup products on the shelves.

Laura

That may be. But the ones at WDW are the pod style, not the Kcup style.

Laura

As Deb said that may be but it still isn't the type that Disney is using in their Deluxe hotels. I spent a week with the Cuisinart pod style at CR in January.

Just got back from HH/BWV/THV - no Keurig's. 12 cup coffee pots.

Janis

Great, good to know. We just have a regular coffee pot at home so I won't have to buy any special supplies!

Thanks!

Got back Friday 8/17, we stayed at Kidani and our friends at BWV and both still have the regular Mr. Coffee type of pot, as did OKW in June.

Standing in front of the coffee maker as I write this (in a BWV studio). It's a 12 cup Mr. Coffee drip machine (round, not cone filters).

Standing in front of the coffee maker as I write this (in a BWV studio). It's a 12 cup Mr. Coffee drip machine (round, not cone filters).
We have it bad when we"re envious of someone standing in front o a coffee maker and I was just there! Have fun! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter