• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Justin Bieber confirmed for Christmas parade taping

KodakFigment

Mouseketeer
Justin Bieber officially confirmed he will be in Disneyworld for the parade taping. Didn't say which day, but traditionally the acts are filmed on Friday. Maybe that's why we haven't heard much about the parade - Di:rotfl2:sney was trying to avoid major Bieber Fever

Lol. Now it makes sense that they did not recruit audience stand ins this year - they ll have more than enough once word gets out in Florida!! No reason for them to give away a free day in the park.

THis whole parade taping thing is gettin gmore and more intersting to me. Can't wait to see how it works. Wondering how the security is for Bieber and the shake it up girls.. Will the fans get through? When will the photo graphic evidence start showing up? Where will they be staying? Inquiring minds want to know!

Can't wait to get to the GF on Saturday!

Not only did Justin Bieber tweet the news, but one of his reps tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively Justin is participating in Disney World’s Christmas Parade in Orlando, Fla.
If all you wanted for Christmas was Justin Bieber, you’re in luck! The 17-year-old pop star is going to be starring in the Disney’s annual Christmas parade — and we have the exclusive confirmation.

Although ABC and Disney acted like oblivious to the news when we talked to them, a rep for Justin told us, “He will be taping a special at Disney on Saturday.”

Normally, details of the parade, which airs on TV Christmas day, are kept under wraps. However, Justin accidentally tipped people off by tweeting Dec. 1, “now heading to DISNEY WORLD to get ready for the Christmas Parade this weekend.”

ABC did confirm, however, Nick Cannon, Christina Aguilera and OneRepublic will all be participating in the holiday celebration.

:scared1:

Good luck and God speed to anyone in the MK that day!

:rotfl:

Thanks because I will be there! We planned that BEFORE we knew who would be performing. I just thought it would be cool to see some of the taping, but we might not be staying long now...

I think Saturday is right because DSis texted me an hour ago that she's at MK and there are NO crowds. If Bieber was going to be there I think there would be crowds. Her DD13 will be disappointed as they're there just for the day while visiting my Dad in Sarasota but they're getting a lot done as she said lines are 5min waits.

Well, Crap. On. A. Stick!

We're going to MVMCP tomorrow :(

*Sigh* I guess there is nothing I can do now.... but pray that we don't get trampled by tween girls and crazy cougar moms......

I would not show up a minute before 4pm. Most of the crazies errr I mean fangirls will be gone by then. Parade taping should have wrapped up and hopefully those that were there for that will be too tired (from all the excitement of course :rolleyes: ) to stick around. Also given the crowds that will be there the CM's should be pretty vigelant about sweeping the parks for non party goers. They did an excellent job of that this past sunday night even walking up and down main street and having those waiting on the parade around 8pm show thier wristbands.

The taping is being done very early before the party today. They had tickets for Cast members to be able to go see the performances, and gave out tickets to cast members for 3 parade tapings Saturday.
Justin was performing the Friday morning I believe.

Scotty McCreery and Cee Lo Green have already performed today. Jennifer Hudson is up next. Some of The Muppets will be appearing today as well.

The taping is being done very early before the party today. They had tickets for Cast members to be able to go see the performances, and gave out tickets to cast members for 3 parade tapings Saturday.
Justin was performing the Friday morning I believe.

It's Friday afternoon and nobody posted that Bieber has performed yet, so I'm guessing nobody really knows when he'll be there!

His personal photographer (Alfredo) tweeted that he was on his way to Disney World to ride Harry Potter. :confused3

"The Biebs" goes on at 9:00 am Saturday morning. :cool1: Haha!

My friend is doing pyro for the taping so that time is officially confirmed.

We are standing in line for Magical Express. We have to get to resort and check in. I just told DD that there is no point in going to MK today since JB will not be there. That is correct, right? We are just going to Epcot as planned.

They were probably trying to keep that from getting out to the public.

Anything that isn't meant to get out to the public he specifically tells me not to say anything. It's not that big of a deal, JB already announced he's there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter