• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wondering....

PrinceOfPeace

Mouseketeer
Do any of you get a little tired with all the complaints/complainers of the food offered at WDW (maybe even yourself included)? Now I don't mean a decent review/opinion...but rather a constant complaining. I hope I am making sense.

With many in the world suffering with the basic need of eating a decent meal a day, it makes me feel bad for complaining myself, rather than just being thankful I can enjoy the many offerings @ WDW....

....Just a thought:)

Random whining with nothing to back it up? Sometimes. Legitimate stuff (even that I don't agree with) with logic and evidence behind it? Not at all, that's the stuff of good topics :).

Completely tired of it.

I don't mind a legitimate review meant to convey one's opinion. What irks me is when people make broad statements that have no basis in fact and expect others to take that statement as fact.

Fact is, your opinion is your opinion. You are entitled to it. As am I entitled to my opinion. Don't force your opinion down my throat.

With many in the world suffering with the basic need of eating a decent meal a day

Oh give me a break. Because people in the world don't have food, you can't comment on the quality of food. If you're sick of it, go train as a chef and get a job at Disney improving their food. This isn't a "rah rah team spirit" situation. They are the corporation, we are the consumer. We don't need to have a good attitude about it if the experience doesn't warrant it.

A good number of the complaints seem legitimate, considering the cost of the food. The fact that some people in the world don't have any food doesn't enter into discussion of restaurants at Walt Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter