just wondering......

what kind of computer are you using?

• i am on a regular windows pc

• i am on a lap top

• i am on a new pc with a flat screen

• i am on a mac pc

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both. I like my desktop, with flat screen for when I am at home and doing serious posting and things. It is on my desk in the dining room.

DH just bought me a laptop a few weeks ago and I love it! I spend a lot of time at the YMCA while the kids are at swim team practice and they have wireless, plus we can use it when we travel. DD will be able to use for homework while her sister is at practice and I can surf the net if I am sick in bed! Even just to download the photos from our camera it will be a huge use.

I am not as comfortable using it for serious posting, but that is just cause I am not used to the keyboard and touch pad yet. I do like to be able to relax on the couch and continue to DIS while hubby is watching TV--we feel like we are spending quality time together!:laughing:

I spend tons of time on my computer. I do a lot of things on and off the net. It is also great to be able to have it at my scrapbooking desk because I do a lot of my journaling in Word.

I'm sitting in my recliner with my laptop using wireless internet access. It is definitely the way to go!

I have a desktop with a flat screen as well as a toshiba laptop but I mainly use the desktop and DH usually uses the laptop, actually with my brother here now we have 2 of the toshiba laptops but one of them is his and i haven't ever even sat down at it. We also happen to have an extra laptop that DH is using to play with the linux operating system but it was one they were getting rid of at work and he claimed. I don't usually dis while I am away but we generally do take the laptop in case DH has to remote into work.

Rebecca

I have a laptop. toshiba and this is my 2nd one. I had my first one for about 5 years and only had 1 problem which required computer geeks and I have had this one for abou 2 years and no problems yet.

Laptop here. I've been with a laptop for over 6 years now and I'll never go back to a desktop. I love the portability!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter