Just wondering..where is everyone from??

Hi girls, I am originally from Falmouth but now I live in Cotuit with my fiance. I actually work in Sandwich. What a small world :rotfl:

I love the summers on Cape Cod. Are favorite thing to do is go to the Cape Cod baseball league games

I'm actually from Brewster, but did in fact live in Sandwich up until the 2nd grade! Very small world! :goodvibes

I currently live in Columbia, Maryland but grew up in northern NJ and lived for 3 years in orlando florida until this past summer.

We are from the beautiful (but at the moment very cold) English Lake District. My DH is native to this area, but I was born near London (Surrey) and have also lived in Salisbury in Wiltshire and in Gibraltar!!

Hi girls, I am originally from Falmouth but now I live in Cotuit with my fiance. I actually work in Sandwich. What a small world :rotfl:

I love the summers on Cape Cod. Are favorite thing to do is go to the Cape Cod baseball league games

Small world, I have family that lives in Marstons Mills! I absolutely love the Cape. It's everything I wish the Jersey Shore would be (yea, I'm from NJ!).

How old are you??? I used to date someone from Stoughton and they were in The Hockomock division for all high school sports..we played you guys every year!
I'm 31, graduated class of '97. Small world!

Minnie, I lived in Easton for a year too! It was in 2001 I forget the name of the townhouses but they were right off of that main road, route 123 I think?

I can't believe how many of us are from MA! We used to rent a house in the cape during the summer in Centerville too. I love Cape Cod.

SCOTLAND!!

40 of us will be descending on your beautiful shores in September this year!

Ceremony: Wedding Pavillion
Reception: Living Seas
DP: UK Terrace Epcot

September 6th 2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter