Just wondering... Christmas Where will you be eating??

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! We are very close to being able to make Christmas ADR's and are just wondering where everyone else is planning on eating for Christmas Eve/Christmas day??? :santa: We have never been before during the Holidays! :santa: We are looking forward, but having a hard time deciding on Dining!:rotfl:

We just booked Christmas meals! We will be at MK for the day. Breakfast is at Crystal Palace (10am - give time for one ride and a fast pass before huge crowds) and dinner at CRT (5:30). We're planning snacks for lunch as the buffet should keep us full for hours! :santa:

We are going to Naroccees on Dec 24.

Chef Mickey's for a late Xmas breakfast and 1900 Park for dinner.:santa:

Happy planning everyone!

Last year we had CP pkg with Le Cellier on Christmas Eve and Breakfast at CRT on Christmas Morning.

We have booked California Grill for Christmas Day. Its our fav restaurant and I have timed our meal for the fireworks. It will be magical!:cloud9:

We ate at California Grill for Christmas Dinner last year. It was a perfect Christmas dinner and the fireworks were fabulous! :thumbsup2

We have been to wdw for xmas week the last four years. we have made a point of not going to any park on xmas day...too crazy. 2005, we had breakfast (late 10:30am) at BOMA and then went to DTD for a movie and had xmas dinner at Artist Point in WL, it was beautiful and put you in the xmas spirit. 2006 we went to CP for xmas eve with dinner in Japan, then xmas day had breakfast at 1900PF(great food and atmosphere) and shopped at DTD and then very late dinner at CG (9:15pm) but got there early enought to see Wishes!-great food and wonderful view of MK. Last year we went back to 1900PF for breakfast, then went to ICE! at Gaylord Palms Hotel and dinner at Boma. Great all 3 times and didn't miss the craziness of the parts for the holiday. We miss xmas this year, but wil be doing NYE and day(we will be at epcot or DHS for NYE).

Connears

HELP!!! We will be in WDW for Christmas and New Years. If we were to get the dining plan, has anyone used your credits for dinner at California Grill for Christmas day and Narcoosee's or Citricos for New Years Eve? I have to do our ADR's early next week. Thanks to everyone who may be able to shed a little light on this. I spoke to WDW dining this morning but they didn't have any info for Christmas or New Year's dining yet!

Christmas Eve I am doing Lacelliar (sp)a and Christmas artist point
:santa:

We ate there in DDP in xmas night 2006 when appetizers/meal and dessert were included and we had a tremendous meal! I recall there was some restriction about sushi, but none of us eat it so we had no problem. There were 5 of us and xmas night meal was wonderful as was the view of holiday Wishes. Service and food was spectacular!

Connears

We ate there in DDP in xmas night 2006 when appetizers/meal and dessert were included and we had a tremendous meal! I recall there was some restriction about sushi, but none of us eat it so we had no problem. There were 5 of us and xmas night meal was wonderful as was the view of holiday Wishes. Service and food was spectacular!

Connears

Thank you for your reply! We have eaten there before and love the CG.

Hollywood and Vine on XMas Eve, followed by Fantasmia...

Cape May Cafe on Christmas Day, that is our resort we will be at!

Le Cellier on Christmas Eve!! :cool1: Just booked today (and actually had a few choices for times). We are flying home on Christmas Day, but I might book a breakfast just in case flight changes. (Or maybe not.)

we are going to coral reef for xmas eve and
for xmas day fantasmic package with mama melrose .
my girls are so excited and so am I for the fantasmic show. I havent seen it since 1999 on my honeymoon and I miss it so much,thanks goodness for youtube,lol

This will be our first time at Disney on Christmas. We are planning to do the CP dinner on Christmas Eve with Coral Reef being our first choice and LeCellier our second choice. On Christmas Day we are doing Cape May for breakfast and either Maya Grill or Ohana's for dinner that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter