Just when I thought Disney was off the radar

Hesky

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have been to Disney World three times in the past three years. This year, we decided it was time to take a break and go elsewhere. We decided not to go back to WDW until at least 2013.

Well, in November I switched jobs, and one week ago my manager asked me to go to a conference in mid-May. I was like "Sure, where is it?". Orlando!

And it turns out I'll be staying at the Hotel Royal Plaza in Downtown Disney. And since I'm already going to be there Mon-Wed for the conference, my wife and I decided to take a couple days off and stay until Sunday.

So two weeks ago I thought I wouldn't be going to WDW for a long while...and now I'm planning my next Disney vacation which will be happening in 3 weeks! :thumbsup2

Nice! :cool1: Hoping my Dh gets accepted to present at a work conference in October - I'll be piggybacking on that trip for sure :) Have fun!!

Sounds like fate to me,,,,,,,

someone sprinkle a little pixie dust in your boss's morning coffee? LOL, have a blast!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter