Just watched the 7 in 7 sad to hear about rooms at CB

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
I just finished watching the 7 in 7 show. I was very disappointed to hear about the state of the rooms at Caribbean Beach. I've stayed their twice once around 95 or 96 and then back in 08. While it's been sometime I never had any room issues, hopefully they can fix the housekeeping issues

While I have not heard/seen that particular 7 in 7... I will say that recent findings show a complete, soft and hard goods, room refurbishment at CBR. Pics have been "leaked" on the CBR FAQ page... and the end result is a nice blend of CSR and the Poly... more neutral than bright.

They've started in Jamaica (both interior and exterior) though no one seems to have a time line or completion date.

The new rooms definitely sway me back to CBR!

Yes we are fans of CBR & excited to read and hear about renovations starting on the rooms/buildings:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter