Just watch Disney Cruise Line:Behind the Scenes

acamechis

Mouseketeer
My husband and I watches just to see how the ships were made. However, just watching this make us want to leave on the ship tomorrow for our cruise! We will have to wait until this October to do that though. But I must say watching it just makes me feel so much more better about choosing to go Disney for our family vacations. Anyone else watch any of the destination and just make you so happy with your decision to go with DCL?

My husband and I watches just to see how the ships were made. However, just watching this make us want to leave on the ship tomorrow for our cruise! We will have to wait until this October to do that though. But I must say watching it just makes me feel so much more better about choosing to go Disney for our family vacations. Anyone else watch any of the destination and just make you so happy with your decision to go with DCL?

I loved watching it! This is our first cruise and my husband has not been thrilled with the idea since we booked it. He rather have stayed with our usual WDW trip, knowing that for the price we would end up having a grand vacation. But I made him watch this show and now he is just as excited! I think he finally realizes this is not going to be just a "normal cruise" but more like "Disney at Sea".

I'm such a geek I was getting all teary watching people be announced.

Cannot wait!!

Add me to the 'geek' column... I got teary too! Disney cruising is simply the best week of the year for our family! Can't wait until we sail in October. I'm so completely satisfied and content with our decision to sail DCL for our family vacation! :cool1:

We leave on the Fantasy in three weeks. We called friends who are traveling with us :). Loved it

i just watched too, we leave in 3 wks!!!! we sailed last yr too on a 3 night but we missed so much of the details as we were takin in the whole big picture,, this time i want to concentrate on some of the little things plus we added a night,, cannot wait,, it is amazing they build it in 2 pieces and match it up,, wowwwww

add me to the geeks -

our next cruise is not until next year - but watching it has me going to dcl website to get a price for a quick summer trip

I am watching it now for the third time this week. :-)

This show has DH & I wondering how dining works on non-Disney ships. We've only cruised once, and it was on DCL. We enjoy it, but we're wondering what things are unique to Disney & what is standard on any of the nicer cruise lines.

I had to work late and missed it but my great hubby recorded it for me.

We DVR'd it and the kids and I just finished watching it. It was fun to see CMs that we have met on previous cruises. DH was watching for a bit but then left the room, saying he didn't want to watch anymore. He has been on the Wonder 3 times, but never on the bigger ships or to Castaway Cay.....so he didn't want to spoil the surprise (we will be on the Fantasy in June). :thumbsup2

It was on the DestinationAmerica channel here. They had Disney all week and this program on DCL was knew to me. They repeated all the Disney shows in a marathon showing on Friday night. If you are on the west coast they could still be showing them. I will treasure the DCL show and look to buy it somewhere if I can.

Disney apparently invented rotational dining where you rotate through their 3 main dining rooms with the same wait staff for the length of your cruise. I've never sail on any other cruise line but on the 14 night transatlantic cruise there was a different menu every night and the staff had different outfits on each night also.Love rotational dining, the staff gets to know your preferences in a short time--what you like to drink, coffee after dinner, etc.

tchrrx said:
I am watching it now for the third time this week. :-)

This show has DH & I wondering how dining works on non-Disney ships. We've only cruised once, and it was on DCL. We enjoy it, but we're wondering what things are unique to Disney & what is standard on any of the nicer cruise lines.

There are web exclusives on the destination America website. We are such suckers aren't we? Oh well. Honey and I watched the cruises and two park specials on Monday. Made all the better since he had taken me to a total of 4 wdw days, 7 days on a Carnival and 3 days on the Dream. Otherwise I might have gotten cranky...

Twinkie n I are hoping for next yr!

We had never considered a cruise until we saw the special last night and now I want to book one next summer!

So I wasn't the only one.....

Nope! :goodvibes

And I woke up and immediately turned on the DVR to watch it again.

Most definitely booking myself a solo cruise to start Winter Break when we're on board!! :) (Though I'm sure I'll be splurging and getting at least an outside view...Magic Portholes or no, I just am afraid I'd be claustrophobic in an inside cabin!!

I missed it. Does anyone know if it will be on again? :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter