Just wanted to share our pics!

Harley_Quinn1986

Harley_Quinn
Hi everyone!! We got married on 3/24 and had a blast :goodvibes I enjoyed viewing everyone's pics when posted so I wanted to do the same.

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Username: Perez / Moreno Wedding
Password: 1971

Lisa was our planner and there are just not enough words to express how wonderful/amazing/sweet/incredible she was. Rick was our photographer and was just as wonderful!! We had worked with him on our engagement pictures and were so excited to work with him again. Laura was our florist and went above and beyond what we expected. And last but definitely not least, our DJ was Steve Weinstein - AMAZING! We got so many compliments from guests about him and are still getting them. I cannot praise everyone enough. We're still waiting on our videography but we definitely loved working with Sage at Starfruit. I'll be sure to post any video links once we get them.

:lovestruc Beautiful pics - love the colors of the bouquet.... you two look like a great couple!!! CONGRATULATIONS:hug:

Beautiful pictures! We had our VR the same day and were also at GF, were you the bride arriving at 3:30? We were told there was a DFTW bride arriving at 3:30 so we shot from 2-3. You were a beautiful bride and it looks like you had a great day, congrats!

Thank you for the compliments. You're all so sweet :lovestruc

Beautiful pictures! We had our VR the same day and were also at GF, were you the bride arriving at 3:30? We were told there was a DFTW bride arriving at 3:30 so we shot from 2-3. You were a beautiful bride and it looks like you had a great day, congrats!

Congratulations on your VR :hug: I wish we could've seen you! It wasn't us though, we had a 10AM ceremony and then pre-reception and reception from 11 to 4.

Your photos are beautiful -- you must be so happy with them! And it's so nice to hear that you were so happy with your wedding -- congratulations!! :goodvibes

Your pictures came out AMAZING and so beautiful! You bouquet was so bright and pretty. I love you Magic Kingdom pics and the featured image on Disney Photography how the deepened the colors...so pretty!

Where did you get your beautiful dress? Do you have a PJ?
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Truly Magical!!

WOW lovely pictures your looked so gorgeous!
the receptions centrepeices were really nice!
I luuurve the koi pond shot!

Where did you get your beautiful dress? Do you have a PJ?
Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Truly Magical!!

Thank you :goodvibes My dress was the Disney Belle dress from Alfred Angelo but it was last year's style. I never started a PJ though. I'm so incosistent when it comes to keeping up with anything that I figured I would never get around to updating it:lmao:

WOW lovely pictures your looked so gorgeous!
the receptions centrepeices were really nice!
I luuurve the koi pond shot!

Thanks! We really weren't expecting the centerpieces that we got. We were trying to be cheap and had to keep asking Laura to change them to fit our budget as much as possible :rotfl2:

Your pictures came out AMAZING and so beautiful! You bouquet was so bright and pretty. I love you Magic Kingdom pics and the featured image on Disney Photography how the deepened the colors...so pretty!

Aww, thank you!! I was feeling so-so about our MK pics b/c I did my own makeup that morning and really felt like it didn't even compare to what the wonderful ladies at Beaute Speciale did :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter