Just wanted to share our Disney video!

NHTikiBeckie

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! I had so much fun on our Disney trip a couple weeks ago, and made a video of our trip. We have a lot of friends and family who don't understand why we love Disney, and we think our video tells the world why we have so much fun there!

Thanks for watching!

https://vimeo.com/112962363

Great job on the video. Many of the moments that you caught are some of our favorite reasons as well!

This was amazing! We leave Saturday and I'm teary eyed just watching this!! I hope we have a magical time and can capture moments like this!!

Love the video! You can't beat the pure joy on your daughter's face! Bet that shuts up your naysayers. ;)

I have such a big smile on my face... That is a great video! Thanks for sharing the Magic. :goodvibes

Omg I loved it, I and a smile on my face the whole time. What a cute family you have and it looks like you had an amazing time. Thanks for sharing

SO great!! Love seeing videos like this, and yours was so well done. Your daughter is absolutely adorable. :goodvibesprincess:

Thanks! I know my daughter and I love watching other Disney videos, so I thought I would share. I love making videos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter