just wanted to say, let's dish totally rocks!

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by nicurn, Oct 7, 2005.

1. nicurn

nicurn <font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col

wow! went today to lets dish in ashburn, va and it was awesome! prepared 8 meals that serve 6 people each.... came home with A LOT of food. had the lasagna tonight, it was sooooo yummy! I will definently do it again! maggie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JudithM

JudithM DIS Veteran

So Maggie cooked :)??!! WOW!! Good for you - glad you enjoyed it. How long did it take to puttogether eight meals?

4. mantaz

mantaz <font color=deeppink>I just thought my computer wa

I go to a lady's house that does Homemade Gourmet. We put together 8 meals in 2 hours. It is nice. All I have to do is bring it home in my cooler and put it in the freezer. Most is crockpotable or grilled on the George. I enjoy how easy it is as I hate cooking.

Angela

5. nicurn

nicurn <font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col

roflmao judithm, I can't say that I "cooked" per sae.... although I suppose technically you could say that... I didn't have to buy any of the ingredients at the grocery store, find a recipe decide what to make, etc, clean up any mess in my kitchen and I just took it out of the fridge and put it in the oven. It did take about 2 hours to put everything together but it was so worth it! (ok, I did stop at giant and buy garlic bread...) You should definently try the one up in columbia! maggie

6. pattyT

pattyT DIS Veteran

Thats AWESOME
    Another bad point of being a country bumpkin - well see one of those in oohhh 6 or 7 years