Snow White is voiced by which talent?

• Mary Costa

• Adriana Caselotti

• Ilene Woods

• Kathryn Beaumont

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linzybrooke

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! This board was recommended to me by a few people on theknot.com. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier! I just want to introduce myself before I just start posting away, as I will probably be here quite frequently.

My name is Lindsey, or Lin, and I am a senior theatre major at Texas Tech University. My fiance and I went to school there together and are both designers, (he does sound, I do scenery and painting). It is my goal to work for Walt Disney Imagineering. Currently I am a long time employee of The Disney Store, and I love it!.

Chris and I got engaged this past New Years Eve. We had planned a trip to Disney World for the week following Christmas in order to secure some much needed alone time. (He graduated last May leaving me with a year left of school. Needless to say when we get to visit there is generally a lot of family around as well.) Well, at midnight in front of Cinderella's Castle he popped the question and I said yes! It couldn't have been more perfect.

We are getting married in November and have already booked the Disney Land and Sea Honeymoon package. We are staying at the Polynesian.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

~Lindsey

::MickeyMo

Hi Lin

Congratulations on your engagement :Pinkbounc and welcome to the DIS and in particular this fun weddings and honeymoons board.

The Polynesian is a beautiful resort, will this be your first Disney Cruise, are you doing 3 or 4 day ?

Please feel free to ask lots of questions we love to share :teeth:

Hi everyone~ I am also new to the board. I am recently engaged and we are hoping to plan a Disney wedding by the end of the year~ either Thanksgiving week or around Christmas. Most likely it will be intimate and I would like for it to be outside late in the day/early evening maybe at Epcot or Polynesian.

This board has been very helpful for me before making the initial phone call to the Disney planners.

Congratulations and Welcome.

Just an FYI for anyone planning to travel around christmas. I talked to a Disney reservationist yesterday and durring our conversation she mentioned that they are all booked for christmas already! I can't really imagine that every single room in the whole Kingdom is booked, but I guess that gives you an idea of how busy they are really going to be. Just wanted to let our newcomer "Ever After" know that she and her wedding guests should start booking their romms early.

Disney is nuts around the holidays. They say the best times to go are the week right after Thanksgiving and most of the month of February. My fiance and I were there from 12-27 until 1-2 and it was absolutely nuts! You definitely need to book early.

Thanks for the info Merandab4. I have just tentatively booked a date!!:hyper: It is for Thanksgiving weekend on Nov. 27, 2004. We have a 4pm ceremony at Seabreeze on Boardwalk, 5pm cocktails 6-8 pm dinner at St. James (?) at the Boardwalk. I am hoping to do the Illuminations party afterwards but Stacie needs to get approval for it b/c of the holiday weekend. I really want to do the dessert party so i'm crossing my fingers for it. I guess I am waiting for the info packet and the next emails from her.

It will be a Custom package. Any info or advice is appreciated as i am not sure what to expect. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter