• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just wanted to introduce myself...

Lynnsea

Adult Disney Addict
Hi!

I'm an adult Disney Addict. :) My name is Lindsy and I'm a stay at home mommy of one adorable (I"m biased) little 4 year old boy. We LOVE Disney...

I know people say that all the time. But, we are even considering moving to the Orlando area... LOL!

Anyhow, just thought I'd pop in and be polite.

We have a trip coming up at the end of October and we are SO PUMPED about it!

Thanks for reading!

Welcome.jpg

Lynnsea said:
Hi!

I'm an adult Disney Addict. :) My name is Lindsy and I'm a stay at home mommy of one adorable (I"m biased) little 4 year old boy. We LOVE Disney...

I know people say that all the time. But, we are even considering moving to the Orlando area... LOL!

Anyhow, just thought I'd pop in and be polite.

We have a trip coming up at the end of October and we are SO PUMPED about it!

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! This is a great board!!!

:welcome:

My 14 year old DD's name is Lindsey so your name cought my eye. Love that name!:love: Welcome to the Dis. You will love it here!!:goodvibes

Welcome to you! And I think it's great that you admit that you're an adult Disney addict. I call myself a Disney Dork.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter