• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just want to say Hi

Hey! Welcome! So do you have any hobbies? Any planned Disney trips? HAve you ever been to Disney before? If so, how many times?

:wave: Welcome Welcome Welcome! :wave:
I'm Ashlie, :wave2: and I know you'll love it here! Feel free to post anything any time, we talk about anything from Disney music to boyfriend/girlfriend problems (though we try to avoid those, hahaha :rotfl: ). If you need anything or have an questions, feel free to PM (that's Private Message) me anytime! :goodvibes Happy Posting!!! :disrocks:

Hey!

Welcome to the dis. Everyone here is friendly, and you can talk about anyting here
Hope you have fun with your new account.

I've been to disney 3 times;2000 (All-star movies), 2001 (Carribean beach resort), 2005 (Fort Wilderness). I'm on a gymnastics team and I love to read. We don't have any disney trips planned yet. My favorite ride is the Haunted Mansion and Rockin' Roller Coaster.

Fort Wilderness? I've always wanted to stay there. Allstar Movies is my favorite of the Allstars.
What books do you like?

Fort Wilderness was great but the car ride wasn't so fun. My favorite books are anything thats mystery.

Welcome to the Dis! :wave2:

You'll have a lot of fun here, and feel free to PM me! :)

Welcome to the Dis!Here you'll find you will have lots of fun!!! :teeth: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter