Just want to check

Colleen1011

Mouseketeer
I booked a trip for Aug. 3-9 at WL with the $750 gift card offer. I added the dining plan to the package. Our package is $2506.02.

What I want to do is when I get done to WDW is upgrade our 6 day base ticket that comes with the package to Annual Passes as we are planning on a trip in Summer 2011.

Is that allowed and is there any better way to do this? I thought about buying the annual pass outright and using a passholder discount but I thought the GC was a good deal and we could use it to pay tips and any OOP meals and the upgrade for the tickets.

I just want to make sure that I am going about this the right way.

Thanks

Yes, once you check in and get your tickets, you can upgrade them to AP's for your trip next year.

If you are getting AP, you might want to price the difference in the DDP (if you really use all the desserts/drinks for example) and TIW which is a 20% off many TS and a few CS. We find this is a better fit for us but worth looking into before you decide for sure to purchase the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter