Just walked through Hanted Mazes

chris mcfly

Mouseketeer
Alright guys.. I just walked through the Hanted Houses today and all I have to say is that I am sure you will be impressed... If I ever thought HHN at IOA would not work out well, today has erased every doubt from my mind.

And BTW, if you are an Animal Lover, you may want to skip "Evilution". No PETA in there! It's great!

Scary Tales II looks to be my favorite. I haven't had a chance to walk thru evilation but it sounds great. I'm gonna walk thru it after the park closes on Thursday. Cast preview is Oct 2nd...

Originally posted by rocketman23
So which looks the best?

I would say Evilution. Not becuase it is the most detailed, simply becuase it looks like it is going to be the scariest. The queue for Triceratops is just perfect for it. Although the first scene for Screamhouse is of movie-set quality (the exterior of the house).

Originally posted by chris mcfly
Alright guys.. I just walked through the Hanted Houses today and all I have to say is that I am sure you will be impressed... If I ever thought HHN at IOA would not work out well, today has erased every doubt from my mind.

And BTW, if you are an Animal Lover, you may want to skip "Evilution". No PETA in there! It's great!

Well if it was truly anything bad, I doubt Universal would risk annoying any group such as PETA. Exactly in what sense would if offend people, obviously the stuff used isn't real...

Mike

How about Maximum Carnage or Fear Factor??? I am very curious to hear about what these mazes will have to offer.

Ewww I'm not feeling good about this...this will be my first time to HHN. Please more info on the evilution, if not on this thread please PM me because I am a big animal lover and wonder if I should skip this. :(

I'm with Miss Jasmine. I know it's not real but would I be able to run by the "yucky parts" or is it all over the maze?
You may pm me if you'd like!

there will be half man-half dinosaur creatures lurking in Evolution. maximum carnage will have walls of crushed cars and will have carnage himself running around. there wont be any superheroes on marvel, they all got beaten.

>> and scary tale II is the only haunted house that's ever been sequeled.

Mummy (HHN IX) Mummy Returns (HHN XI)
Universal House of Horror. (HHN V, HHN VI)
Dungeon of Terror. (Fright Nignts, HHN IV, HHN V)

What wolfie said, and...thanks for remembering it's original name there Wolfie.

Ok, so what is the deal with the aminals in this house ???
If it's just half dinos & half humans in various states of gory "evil~lution"
then I'm ok, but if fluffy the bunny is hanging from a rope, I'm gonna be upset.
Can I have a hint, or if you don't want to spoil it for others, then mail me at:
Seahag762@aol.com with HHN house in the title.

Thanks !!!
Haggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter