Just walked on to Soaring

We were there last September and it was one of our best trips. LOVE Disney in September.

Have fun!

Was posted at the entrance as five minutes and we were in the front row, the five minutes was just the time to the next showing. Speaking to a Cast member here they're telling me there's 12,000 in epcot today. Yesterday we were in DHS and were told there were 10,000 there. Not sure where they are though cause we not seeing them :-)

That's terrific! We thought we had it good last Monday with the rain from Isaac. I think the CM said 20,000.

Ha! We ran onto Soarin' this evening, when sign said 5 minutes. unbelievable! First time ever in the stand-by line and there was no line.

A CM said the first 2 weeks of Sept are the two slowest weeks of the entire year. Love it!!!

We are here too, and most everything is a walk on. The longest lines seem to be for character greeting. Overheard 2 CMs at AK yesterday trying to figure out where everyone was!

We are here too, and most everything is a walk on. The longest lines seem to be for character greeting. Overheard 2 CMs at AK yesterday trying to figure out where everyone was!

Note to self.... Go to Disney on August 6th. :rotfl2:

No kidding, we went to Disney in early August a few years ago and I took several pictures of zero wait times on several attractions. It was amazing!:goodvibes. Hot, but amazing!

Have fun OP! I sure wish I was there! :sad:

Will be there one week from today, fingers crossed its still that low!! Off topic, but, any problems with love bugs? They are horrible where I live

We left Monday, and we saw a few around WDW, but nothing like what we saw about 90 minutes north of Orlando and up through S. GA.

Amazing that 12,000 people in 1 park is no lines or waiting when you really think about that.......I wonder where else you can say that? Like 12,000 people were at the mall today, so no waits for lunch......ROTFL

Interesting, I actually thought the opposite of that (seemed like it would be a ghost town at 12,000). Considering many American football stadiums hold 80,000 - 100,000 people, and Epcot is quite a bit larger than those (at least horizontally), 12,000 seems like it is under 10% of total likely capacity.

Pixie Princess said:
We left Monday, and we saw a few around WDW, but nothing like what we saw about 90 minutes north of Orlando and up through S. GA.

Thank you! They're so bad here, I can't stand to be outside.

Thank you! They're so bad here, I can't stand to be outside.

If it's any further comfort, we were at DTD just before Isaac came by, and we live about 1 1/2 - 2 hours south of Disney by the east coast. I haven't seen a single love bug yet. :thumbsup2

Sorry if they're so bad by you! :(

we were there over the weekend and the crowds were not bad at al ( so surprised... we walked on TOT twice in the am, I wish we could have stayed, I know the crowds would be even lower later in the week!! enjoy!!

We were there 2 years ago in Sept. and LOVED the low crowds! We walked right on Tower of Terror and were shocked when the ride was over and they told us no one was in line so we could just stay in our seats and ride again :cool1:

We were there this same week in 2009 and it was glorious to just walk on every attraction. It was hot as H3!! but the good news is that we weren't out in it for long before we were enjoying the A/C of the next attraction. :goodvibes

Ah! That's totally awesome! We get there on Monday, and are so excited! I'm glad to hear wait times are great! :cool1:

We've been able to pretty much walk right on once. We were in line for like 5 mins when a CM came out looking for a party of 3. The people in front of us was like a party of 10 & didn't want to separate so we got to go. Haven't had that luck since. I'm hoping to have it in Oct but with Test Track still closed not counting on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter