• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just to say hello again!

AnitaCB

Mouseketeer
Haven't been around for a while - after our amazing holiday last October it seemed strange reading posts on the forum. We won't be able to go back for quite some time but have some great memories. I've also been under a lot of stress recently - the usual stuff, kids, work, college, ill health but things seem more under control now!

On a more positive note Sophie passed her 11 plus which we are so proud of. Just waiting to see which school she gets now. Fingers crossed it's the one she likes! Anyway hello again!

Anita
xx

Hi

Welcome back. Congrats Sophies pass.

:hug:

4.gif

Hello again - when you haven't got a WDW hol in the pipeline, I agree it does seem strange carrying on on here, I'm in the same position but I still enjoy joining in on the other discussions, anyway, sorry to hear you haven't been well, but welcome back and congrats to Sophie :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter