Just to clarify...snack Credits?

princssdisnygina

Disney Princess
Ok...Just to clarify...I can get one item for a snack, and it is almost anything under $4?? Such as a dole whip, or a muffin, a coke, etc...? Correct? Can I get more than one item if they are both uner $4 together? Can someone please clarify this for me? I am leaving thursday and dont want to miss out!
Thanks in advance!

Gina

Ok...Just to clarify...I can get one item for a snack, and it is almost anything under $4?? Such as a dole whip, or a muffin, a coke, etc...? Correct? Can I get more than one item if they are both uner $4 together? Can someone please clarify this for me? I am leaving thursday and dont want to miss out!
Thanks in advance!

Gina

It is one item per snack credit. Not a combo under $4, though some have reported a bowl of cereal/pint of milk is allowed at some food courts, I wouldn't count on that.

So you can get a dole whip, a muffin, a bottle of water, a coke, an ice cream cone, a box of mickey cookies, a chocolate covered rice krispie treat, a family sized bag of chips/doritos/cheetos, a box of 8 -12 Entemann's donuts or pop-ems, etc for one snack credit each. MOST of the items available for purchase with a snack credit will have a little DDP logo next to the price on the menu board/price tag. Hope that helps! Have fun.

Have you seen the "confirmed snacks" sticky thread at the top of this forum? http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1109080

MOST individual items under $4 are snacks on the DDP. No, you cannot combine items up to a value of $4. No, you cannot get an item that can be considered a meal even though its menu price is under $4 (for example, if any location offered individual pizza slices for $3, those are NOT snacks).

The official rule is the half dozen or so items itemized in the brochure and any other item that has the DDP snack logo on the menu.

The unoffical policy, at least at Disney run facilities, is almost anything with a cost under $4.

The store at OKW allowed us to get a large water bottle and bucket of cotton candy for 1 snack credit. The total did come out to under the allowed amount.

Just back from our trip. Regarding the issue of cereal and milk counting as one snack credit, it seems to be the case. It actually rings up as "cereal and milk 2.99" on the sales slip. This was the case at both the food court at Pop and Roaring Forks at WL.

Have a great trip, May is a great time to be at WDW.

Deb:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter