Just thinking this through

Southern4sure

<font color=darkorchid><marquee behavior=alternate
Im thinking about taking my DS (8) to WDW for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It will have to be a quick trip like and extended weekend. I know nothing about this and I have just started getting info. Im looking for tips and reports from anyone who has done this. We are goint to WDW in July so money will be tight to get to go again in Oct. Any suggestions? Annual pass it out of the question since we have a package through AAA and already have UPH. Can 1 of these be upgraded to an annual pass? What are the discount codes like for this time of the year and etc.

Thanks, Southern4sure

I can't answer your question but wanted to say I live on the Gulf Coast, too. I wonder if were neighbors? :wave2:

yeah, we are neighbors.....I live in Mobile and we have several family condos in Orange Beach.

Howdy Neighbor...:wave:

Southern4sure

P.S. Foley is my second home...I love to shop!

Can't help w/ticket questions but there is a stickied thread at the top of the Attractions board that tells everything there is to know about MNSSHP. Have fun planning!

Hi S4S!
I checked Deb Wills' site to answer your question about converting the UPHs to APs. Here's the answer:
AllEarsNet.com - Ticket FAQ
I am getting a Unlimited Park Hopper when I go to Disney this time. Can I have this upgraded to an annual pass if I decide I want to return before a year is up?

Yes and no. Yes if you purchase your UPH at resort check in or add to a room only reservation prior to arrival. Your AP will be backdated to the first day of the UPH. No if you purchased your UPH as part of a specially priced vacation package (Dream Maker, Fairytale, etc). Tickets that are part of a package are never upgradeable.

So, it looks like you probably will not be able to upgrade them since yours come as part of your AAA package. But, I guess there would be no harm in asking when you check in. You never know when they might change the rules.

I will just have to plan wisely and cheaply. We will not need to do all the parks again........but if I can get the uph to a ap, there is hope. I will know next month!

Thanks for eveyone's help.

Southern4sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter