Just switched my ressie...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mom2Rae, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Mom2Rae

Mom2Rae Mouseketeer

From WL to CR Wing Room for our dd's surprise 6th B-day trip. I wanted CR to begin with just because of the proximity to MK. I enjoyed walking to MK when we stayed there in Oct '04 and the pool looks really large. I also like the "Bay Pool" they have.

Hope I'll be happy. In '03 we had a MK view tower...so the wing will be different for us. I'm assuming we'll have the South Tower new room.... :goodvibes

Any recent DISers who've stayed in the Wings lately? I got a AAA rate of $121!!!

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Deborah_Mary

Deborah_Mary Re: WDW... Been there, done that - and DEFINITELY

Woo-Hoo, I'm so happy for you (and slightly jealous too!!) I'm hoping we'll be able to get into CR in July sometime. When will you be there? That is a FANTASTIC rate, $121 a night!! WOW!!! Sorry I can't help you out as far as how the wing rooms are though. We love CR though, it's my dd (7) most favorite resort... especially that view of the MK from the tower room... ahh. :)

Deb*

4. disneysnob

disneysnob Mouseketeer

Good for you. We are also staying in CR wing June 30-July 5. We've always done the tower, so this will be a new experience for us, too. :goodvibes BTW, My AAA rate for that time isn't even close to $121/night. When in July are you going???? :cool1:

5. thejoker

thejoker Earning My Ears

When are you going???

6. Bugsmom73

Bugsmom73 DIS Veteran

First and foremost, that is a great rate. We had a wing room on our honeymoon and it was fabulous. It lwas on the corner and we had a view of both the Contemporary and Bay Lake.

7. ScarletFire

ScarletFire DIS Veteran

You are such a lucky duck! CR is my favorite resort.

8. Mom2Rae

Mom2Rae Mouseketeer

:teeth: I meant to type a AAA rate of $221.00...still, not bad!! :banana:

Since I'm not sure which Wing we'll get..the way I see it, we can't lose. If it's North than it's super close to the walkway to MK and if it's South, then it'll be a newly re-habbed room! :woohoo:

Sorry again about the typo! That would be one rockin' rate.

BTW, we'll be there from 7/21 - 7/24

9. ScarletFire

ScarletFire DIS Veteran

While walking with DH last night, I mentioned the CR rate you posted. We both decided it was a typo and that you probably meant $221. That's still reasonable for a deluxe. Have fun.