Just stoppin' to say hi!

prettyblueskies

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I've just joined but I've been reading the boards here for over a year now and am really excited to start posting!

I have been to the World more times than I can count and got married there last May so I'm hoping I'll be able to add to all the great information you all have here.

Anyway, hi again and hope to be talking to you all soon!

Jen:wave2:

11.gif

Welcome to the boards, prettyblueskies! Great to have you with us. :goodvibes

Interesting name . . . it doesn't have anything to do with a quarter horse does it? I know of a whole line of blue sky horses and just wondered if you had one of them.

Have fun!

Terri

Hi Terri,

No, it's actually taken from a Keith Urban song haha. I'm still getting over my last horseback experience, (he liked to run, I was just trying to learn to stay in the saddle) so no inspiration from that ;) Thanks for the welcome though!

My husband and I came here before we had kids just to enjoy the "Magic of Disney", now my kids are 16 and 12 and we have been coming almost every year and have a unique experience each time! Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter