Just started planning my Disney scrapbook!

Webbie

Mouseketeer
I just ordered papers of all the World showcase countries. I was so excited to find Morocco papers. I now have stickers and papers for the World showcase section of my scrapbook. LOL now to get there and take those pictures..just 32 days to go! :Pinkbounc

What papers did you buy, and where did you get them? My LSS had EPCOT classes, and we made a one page LO for each country in the World Showcase. We mostly used cardstock and Jolee's embellishments. I am working on our WDW cruise right now; I am anxious to get to my EPCOT stack and use these pages. I couldn't attend the EPCOT Future World class to make those pages. So I'm on my own for that part. Bummer.

Wiggle said:
What papers did you buy, and where did you get them? My LSS had EPCOT classes, and we made a one page LO for each country in the World Showcase. We mostly used cardstock and Jolee's embellishments. I am working on our WDW cruise right now; I am anxious to get to my EPCOT stack and use these pages. I couldn't attend the EPCOT Future World class to make those pages. So I'm on my own for that part. Bummer.

I bought them on line from www.scrapyourtrip.com
I mostly got a paper that said the coutry and then some matching stickers.
I am kicking myself in the butt. I forgot to order Norway and it cost too much for shipping one sheet of paper!!

This website has some really nice papers for cruises also. :thumbsup2
Even has a small Disney section. Give it a look.

Thanks for posting the link to scrapyourtrip.com. I'm thinking about my LO's for our trip in June and the ideas are swirling in my head. I know I will need more supplies. I asked, and received, some papers and stickers at Christmas, but it won't be enough.

we3disneygo said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: oh boy !!!!!!!!! great site !!!! I am going to have to place an order !!! thanks! :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :banana: oh boy !!!!!!!!! great site !!!! I am going to have to plan a trip to WDW to use new papers!!! thanks! :cool1:

MouseWorshipin said:
I can't find the World Showcase paper. Help, please!

I had to order by country. For example...Go to search and type in France and you will find France papers and stickers. I am sorry if I miss lead you in thinking that there was World showcase paper.

BTW they are having a sale right now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter