Just started looking for my wedding dress....

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
Here are really the top two choices.....anyone have any sugestions? I think I will get rid of the corrested back on the maggie and add buttons and a zipper....

1782F_LL.jpg

KaylaMarie.jpg

Jonette I can only see the first one and the link doesn't work for me on the other :(

But I like the first one - does that have a corseted back. I acutally love the corseted back - when I was dress shopping I was worried about being too big for that type of back but actually the couple of dresses I tried on looked OK LOL I was shocked. But then I saw "my" dream dress so I never looked back.

Hope to see your other choice soon :)

Hi! I like both but I'd lean more toward the first one. Good luck with your shopping. I'm sure you'll look perfect no matter which one you choose! :flower:

ooooo. tough call. The first looks more romantic and traditional. The second, to me, has a more contemporary feel. Personally, I like the first.

They are both beautiful... Have you tried that style on? (OK, don't get the wrong idea from me... my wrist is not limp...I did work in the appearal mart for a few years and one picks up a few things...) I was not looking at your figure when we met, but I think you might have a slightly different opinion once you try it on. Honest, I was not looking at your figure when we met....

Seriously, try looking at David's Bridal. RRBB got hers there. they had one that fit her, and it was on sale. She spent about $250 as memory seves me. The best part was she was able to try it on since it was in stock.
(besides, $300 versus $1500 on a dress could help on your other wedding costs, especially if you find one there you like...Oh, I forgot you like the designer stuff... heheh)
;):rotfl2:

:jumping2:

Silly Ohana family :earsgirl: ...yes I did try both on (right after we met!), and luckily they were in the almost 600 price range. I couldnt find anything really at David's that I liked.

JonetteA said:
Silly Ohana family :earsgirl: ...yes I did try both on (right after we met!), and luckily they were in the almost 600 price range. I couldnt find anything really at David's that I liked.
OK, that is good. I thought the "Poofey" skirt might ride a little funny on your hips, but then again my eyes aren't what they were 20 years ago...
BTW, I like #2 better too, but I can't really tell from the pictures.....

and $600 isn't that bad.

i like the second one better. it seems much more elegant and classy compared to the first one.

I'm a Maggie fanatic!! I love the Maggie dresses. I also fell in love with the corset back. Did you really not like it? I think I lost 10 pounds instantly!! I wish she could make my clothes for everyday life. :rotfl:

Jonetta, how about this one...

100% post-consumer recycled waste basket liner and Kleenex material. Is biodegradeable under most conditions.
shredder.jpg

What do you think your DF would think.....;)

That's really hard to refuse =) Better hope it doesn't rain in May *GRIN*.....remind me to take you dress shopping....so I know what not to buy!! =)

Awww, C'mon... let me e-mail DF the picture and tell him it is the actual dress... Do you think he would buy it?????

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Actually, I found it by doing a Google search on "Ugly Wedding Dresses"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter