Just signed a contract!

tortoni

DIS Veteran
So we have taken the plunge and signed a contract for 150 BCV points. We already have a trip planned this summer with hopper passes included. I'm wondering if there is a way to upgrade the hopper pass to get an annual pass with the DVC discount? Also, can we get the discount on our kid's passes?

Congratulations! Now the waiting begins. I believe you can upgrade your hoppers to annual passes once you are in the system with MS. The discount would apply to those in your immediate family with the same address as you.

Congratulations!!! Yes, if you are a DVC member when you go this summer, you will be able to take that pass and upgrade all of them to AP's with the Disney discount.

If you got the ticket at a discount, you will want to use it once and then upgrade as I have heard that by doing this, you will be given the full ticket price toward the upgrade and not necessarily the discounted price you paid.

Welcome home!!

I have just paid my deposit and am waiting for the paperwork to arrive so that I can finalize my purchase.:banana:

Congrats!!! :)

We just sent back our paperwork on Monday and made our 1st ressies for Jan yesterday.

Congrats, my wife and I signed our contract last thursday for 160 points at AKV. We are very excited and we have already booked our next trip for mid February.

James

Congratulations and:welcome:. I believe you can upgrade the pass any guest service location that sells tickets should be able to do this for you.

A pp mentioned something about if you got the tickets at a discount to use them first - I honestly don't know how that works in terms of the money. But I know you can definitely upgrade I've did it myself the first year we purchased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter